Car Ride

Penn's POV

"Hayes I can't let my parents find out what happen. I'm going to call my cousin to pick us up. Ok?"

On the phone

"Can you please pick us up I can't have
my mom and dad know." I say as I begged.

"Ok only because I was once in your position I'll be there in 10."

As I help Hayes into the car I could see that he was limping and his bloody lip wasn't going to stop bleeding anytime soon.

"Hayes" I say once again "I'm so sorry I dragged you into this."

"Penn it's fine."

"No it's not I- I could have done something."

"Penn if you would have done something he would have hurt you more. Don't worry I'm fine." He smiles. As we were in my cousins car on of the seats has stuff on it so we had to sit right beside each other.

"Hayes my cousin has to stop to pick up something so we will stay in the car." He nods.

As I was trying to help stop the bleeding I couldn't stop but look into his eyes they were so blue no wonder all the girls fall for him.

"So are you and Logan dating he says?"

I chuckle slightly. "No of course not."

He laughs. "Good, I never really liked him anyway."

As I was helping the bleeding go down while I stared into his eyes he looked back into mine. At this moment right here I really want to kiss him but can I? My ex just punched him and pushed me. But right now the moment felt real. As I started to lean in he leans in to while I'm still looking into his eyes. Then it started happening we both started to lean in until our lips touched. It wasn't a fake kiss it was real when I kissed him sparks went off in my mind but right now we just kissed so passionately it was so real. I pull back to breathe as I pull back I see him smiling I smile, and then we go back to kissing. About a minute later my cousin walked in on us.

She opens the car door then freezes. "Did I come in at the wrong time."

Hayes and I both turn away. I talk quietly once she gets seated. "What do you think."

She glares at me. "But cous can you please not tell my mom or dad. I don't want them to freak."

"Ok I promise." She winks.

The rest of the car ride was pretty awkward but I kept smiling the whole time. Was Hayes the one that I was meant for and after the kiss my answer is a definite Yes

Hayes's POV

I can't believe Penn kissed me it felt wonderful it wasn't like any kiss I've ever experienced before. I want her to be my girlfriend that I'm certain of. My leg still hurts but it wasn't as bad the bleeding went down.

As I'm looking at Penn she is staring out the window with a huge smile on her face her brown hair looked so good in the breeze. Do I love Penn? And yes I know I met her like 3 weeks ago but do I?

Please like and comment if you like my book :)))))