Movie Night {Trott X OC}

The office buzzed with enthusiasm even at 9 o'clock at night. It had been arranged that a movie night was to be hosted at YogTowers that evening, and everyone was excited to watch the film chosen. Emma sat silently in her office, excited for the film but completely worn out after the long day at the office. She had finished all of her editing and recorded a view sessions as well. It was safe to say she was exhausted. She flung her arms over the back of the chair, relaxing her aching back. She had been sat up straight all day, it wasn't entirely surprising that her body was sore. Trott remained in the office across the hall, the other two members of Hat Films already in the common room where the movie was to be played. Emma stood slowly, arms stretching above her head as she moved. It was so nice to stretch after so long. She wondered into the other office to find Trott in a similar state as her. He was bent over his keyboard, eyes displaying exhaustion and his hair in a ruffled mess. He glanced up at her, noting the sympathetic smile on her face as he stretched his arms above his head. "You alright?" He asked whilst yawning, making Emma giggle slightly. "Worn out. You?" She questioned, flopping onto the trio's couch. "Same. Finally finished editing Stunt Lads, without Ross' help," Trott sighed, standing up from his desk chair and stretching as Emma had done moments before. Once finished stretching, Trott sauntered over to the couch and dropped down next to her.

They sat in silence for a moment, before the voice of Sjin echoed through the corridor. "Film's starting!" Emma and Trott shared a knowing look before standing slowly. They both began towards the door of the common room, knowing that it was more than likely crowded already. She had hoped her and Trott would be able to sit next to each other, but there was no guarantees. Truth be told Emma had always liked Trott, he was sweet and cute and they got on so well. But she had never had the balls to say anything to him about it. Tonight she had planned to spend some time with him, but seeing as so many people showed up, that was going to be tricky. Trott entered before Emma, disappearing into the darkness, more than likely to find Ross and Smith. Emma entered next, soon being dragged to an empty spot on the floor beside Hannah and Kim. The two were clearly excited and potentially buzzed on whatever energy drinks they had before hand. Emma tried her best to listen to whatever Kim was babbling on about, but her gaze was too busy darting around the room, intending on spying Trott but was failing miserably. "You okay there, Em?" Hannah asked as the film started rolling. "Yeah, just looking at who showed up," Emma shrugged, trying not to make it obvious that she was looking for someone in particular.

The film continued on, people swapping seats and disappearing upstairs to get food and drinks. Hannah disappeared about half way through the film, and not long after that Kim shuffled towards Duncan's seat on the couch. Emma sat on her own, staring up at the large screen that displayed whatever film had been chosen. It wasn't as if she didn't care for the film, or that she wasn't enjoying it, Emma was simply struggled to keep her eyes open. She found herself growing more sleepy the further into the film they got. Everything was silent for a moment, before a voice spoke into Emma's ear. "Hey," Whomever it was whispered, sitting beside her. Emma was thoroughly relieved to find Trott sat beside her, holding a can of Fanta and a can of Dr Pepper. He handed the Fanta to her and smiled brightly at her. "Thanks," She smiled, popping it open and taking a large gulp from it. They both sat staring up at the screen, neither one entirely interested in what was happening but trying their hardest to avoid the awkward silence luring over them. The soft sound of Emma yawning interrupted the silence as Trott turned to face her, eyes glazing over her tired expression. "Tired?" He asked with a smirk, watching her stare up at him. "Exhausted." She stated softly, rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand. "Come here," He smiled, leaning back against a vacant seat and holding up his arm, signalling for her to cuddle into him. Emma paused, unsure as to whether that was a good idea or not. If anyone noticed, the two of them would never hear the end of it... Though it would be nice to curl up in Trott's arms, just once... Ignoring the argument in her head, Emma curled up beside Trott, resting her head on his chest, enjoying the smell that filled her nose as she edged closer to the brown haired man.

As the film was coming to an end, Hannah appeared beside Emma, a smirk evident on her face. They sat in silence for a moment, watching the end of the film, but it didn't take long for Hannah to start giggling. Emma turned to her again, eyebrows furrowed. "What?" Emma whispered, watching a smile spread on Hannah's face. "Looks like someone was tired," Hannah remarked, standing in order to return to wherever she had previously been. Emma turned to look at Trott, and it was then that she could hear the soft snores coming from the man she lay against, and noticed the brown haired man's eyes to be close and his mouth to be slightly open. Emma couldn't stop the smile from slipping onto her face as she watched him sleep whilst she lay in his arms.

A/N: It's a quick one and may not be my best but a lot of you wanted a Trott story so here you are.