Blizzcon {Alsmiffy x Reader}

This one is for FanFicIsLife144! She also has a one-shot book so go check it out!!

The endless amount of writing and talking had you worn out. You loved you fans dearly, but there was only so many of them that you could handle at once. Especially when it involved taking selfies and signing your name repeatedly for an hour and half straight. The only upside to the booth was having been placed beside Hat Films and Turps. The group of idiotic boys had kept you thoroughly entertained throughout the hour of otherwise tedious activities. You were now thankful to get a break.

Once the crowd had dispersed, leaving the booth free of fans, you slumped back in your chair. Once seated, Smiffy's arm automatically slung around your shoulders, pulling you close and placing a loving kiss atop your head. You couldn't help but smile at his affectionate nature, resting your head on his chest while you both looked at his phone. Your relationship with Alex had started 4 years ago. And those 4 years had been the best years of your life. You love Smith with all your heart, and he seems to feel the same. Beneath his salty exterior, he was the most loving and gentle person you'd ever met. His sense of humour and boyish behaviour just had you more enthralled.

Ross chuckled at the two of you cuddling, and patted Smith's shoulder. "Come on, mate. We gotta go." He stated slowly, looking cautiously at you two. "Oh shit, yeah. I'll see you later baby." Smith rushed, placing a soft kiss on your lips before clambering to his feet and rushing off with the other members of Hat Films. You tried not to question where they were going, even though your curiosity was boiling away inside of you, you tried to focus on other things. Standing from your lonesome chair, you made your way over to Hannah and Sjin, who were sat talking in the corner. You joined their conversation quickly, talking about new games and the Q & A that was happening that afternoon. The idea of going on stage just made you feel sick. Not from stage fright, but because you were more than ready to simply go back to the hotel with Smith and sleep for the rest of the day. You always did enjoy cuddling with him at night, or in the afternoon, or in the morning. He was just so comfortable and warm.

"Where'd the guys go?" Turps asks you, appearing behind you. "No idea. They said they had to go somewhere." You reply cluelessly, looking towards Hannah who had now jumped to her feet. "I'll go check with Katie." She mumbled, a small smile teasing her lips as she dashed off behind the screen. You look to Sjin, but his head remained down and focused on the phone in his hands. No one had the slightest idea what was happening, and it was beginning to unnerve you. Why couldn't you have gone too? Wherever they were going. Smith always made sure you were at his side at these conventions, never wanting to be too far away from you at any given moment. He was protective like that.

Deciding to go on a little wonder before the show, you grabbed Martyn and began walking around the convention. The two of you talked about games and random stuff you had in common, whilst looking at all the different booths scattered around. It was only when you reached the Yogscast booth again that you realised how long you'd spent aimlessly walking around the large hall. Knowing you were probably late for the show, you and Martyn rushed off to the room in the back that was dedicated to your group. Most of the guys were already there, except Hat Films. You began to feel slightly concerned, but you tried to ignore it. Knowing if anything Trott and Smith would be mucking about or finding food somewhere.

Once ready, you all made your way out on stage, sitting in a line along the table. You were next to Sjin, at the end. The two of you smiled at one another, preparing yourselfs for the bombard of questions you were about to receive.

The questions went well, and you were finally on the last one. You looked towards the microphone only to discover a familiar face holding something dark. "Hey guys!" He beamed, waving his free hand at the panel. "Hey mate, how ya been?" Sjin chimed back, grinning at the familiar man. "Nathan!" You gasp, smiling widely at a good friend of yours. The original A of Hat films. "I'm good. I'm good. I just wanted to know if any of you knew when I'm supposed to start filming?" He asked, confusion slipping onto his face, accompanied by a sly smirk. The dark object was lifted to reveal his prize camera, aimed at the stage. The others on the panel started laughing quietly, and whispering between themselves, leaving you sat there in confusion. You hadn't the slightest clue what was going on, all you knew was that Nathan was here to film something.

Out of nowhere your favourite song began playing loudly, and the lights turned slightly blue and red. A curious smile spread onto your face as you looked to the others, only to find them smiling widely at you. Turning back to face the crowd, you notice someone coming out from one of the side wings. It was Smith. He wore his same charming smile only he looked nervous. "Smith what's going on?" You ask quickly, when he's standing beside you. It was only when he got down on one knee that you realised. "Y/N. We've been together for 4 years now, and I've never been happier. I love you with all my heart, and I never want to let go of you. Never. So will you do me, the greatest honor, of agreeing to marry me?" He spoke slowly, worry clouding his vision, like he was terrified you'd say no. After the briefest of moments, where you contemplate everything that had happened in the last 5 minutes, a large grin burst onto your face. "Of course." You beam, wrapping your arms around his neck in a tight embrace.

You look to your finger, hearing everyone cheering and howling in the background, you can't help but marvel at the ring now placed on your left hand. "How do you like the name Smith?" Alex winked, leaning in for a loving kiss, one you gladly accepted.