Chapter 1

My name is Jessa Bowen. Matt and I have been best friends since we were 4. I am 17 and he is 18. We are both famous on vine. A lot of people know him as the the Matthew Espinosa but I know him as the kid who would go around making sure everyone felt loved. That is why I secretly love my best friend.

Jessa's POV

"Jessa wake up" Matt said shaking me.
"5 more minutes" I said putting the pillow over my face. "No we have to go its graduation day!"

Those two words made me shoot up from my bed. "What do you think I should wear?" "This looks good." Matt said pulling out a high-low dress that was tan on top and pink on the bottom.
"You have good taste" I said to Matt who was looking for a pair of shoes. I walked into the bathroom and put on the dress. I looked in the mirror. I have dirty blonde hair, hazel/green eyes, I'm 5'4, and I'm skinny but not too skinny.
I applied some eyeliner and mascara.
"Jessa!!" Matt yelled through the bathroom door.
"Yeah?"
"I have your shoes"
I opened the door and he had a pair of tan sandals in his hands. I noticed him staring but I decided not to say anything about it.
"Thanks" I said and continued to get ready.

Matt's POV

Jessa is so beautiful I couldn't help but stare when she opened the bathroom door.

Bad things happen to good people

That probably explains most of Jessa's life so far.Her parents got divorced when she was 4. Its sad but good at the same time because thats how we met.

Flashback

**Knock Knock**
My mom got up to answer the door.
She said hello to some lady at the door.
"Matt come here"
I walked over to the door and saw a lady with her daughter. She was pretty. I tugged on my mom's leg and told her to come here so I could whisper something in her ear.
"Mommy what's her name"
"Why don't you ask her" My mom said standing back up.
I walked up to the little girl and she hid behind her mom's legs.
"Hey My name is Matthew Lee Espinosa my mommy gave me that name when I was born but a lot of people call me Matt. What is your name?"
She peeked her head out from behind her mom's leg and she soon walked up to me and said
"My name is Jessa"

End of Flashback

Jessa has been through a lot more but she never thinks negative about it... She always tries to find the good side of things. For example we could be falling off a cliff with an angry giant hovering over us and she would probably say something like "Maybe we will live" or "Things will get better". Its not a bad thing actually.. I think it's amazing after all she has gone through.

A/N Hey Guys so this is the first chapter I know its a little long but how do you guys like it so far?

Thanks!