Chapter 21

matt's POV

Jessa came to my room and we talked about what happened. She forgave me. She left just a couple minutes ago but I can't be happier because she is one of the greatest things in my life.

Cameron's POV

Do you know how it feels to have the one you love just leave?
It sucks okay? One minute Jessa never wants to talk to Matt and the next she is all over him. It doesn't help I was the one who showed her the tweet. But, I couldn't just look at how sad she was any longer because, she makes everyone happy and when she is sad, we all are. Nobody has been happy the past couple days because Jessa has been upset and locked up in her room.

Mahogany's POV

So, Matt cheats. Jessa is upset. Matt sends a tweet. Jessa forgives him. I don't get it. If someone cheats wouldn't you be mad at that person for a while? Not just forgive them because they tweeted something. Whatever. They are a cute couple though.

Nash's POV

I heard that Matt and Jessa are good now. Maybe Jessa will be happy again. Isn't it funny how much a person can change someone? Sure, Jessa is the reason we are all happy but, without Matt by her side, something is missing from her. A lot of fans say that and it's true.

Carter's POV

Good job Matt. Sure I am upset because he did something like that to a wonderful girl but Matt is still my best friend. Now, let's have some fun.

Jessa's POV

So some of the guys and Mahogany tweeted stuff after they heard that Matt and I made up.

TaylorCaniff: So, Jessa and Matt are good!! That's BUCKWILD!!

ShawnMendes: Guess they don't need Stitches!!

CameronDallas: Did I hear this wrong? Baby all I want is you.

CarterReynolds: Go Matt! #Messaisback

MahoganyLox: That's Cute.

Yeah. I decided to go to Nash and Cameron's room because that's where everyone was. When I walked in I saw something coming towards me. Then I fell.

So what happened? Sorry I haven't updated in a little. School starts tomorrow so... Yeah. Comment any suggestions!!