Chapter 20

(3 weeks later)
Jessa's POV

The rain splashing down just like tears. I haven't left the hotel room unless it was for a show, meet and greet or we were traveling to another hotel. I got to have my own hotel room because they had an extra so I have my own and so does Mahogany. I get visits from the guys and Mahogany every now and then because they say they just want to make sure I'm fine.
Today I am making a YouTube video but I don't know what to do. I haven't made one in a while because I feel broke and I would probably cry while making it. I decided to make a video so everyone could know I was okay.

"Hey guys Its Jessa, sorry I haven't been on in a while but some things have happened a couple weeks ago and I finally found time to make a video today. I will try to make more videos but anyways I am going to be doing a q and a because you guys ask me a lot of questions so, let's get to it."

(Skips video)

"Cameron you come and check on me like 30 million times a day." I said to Cameron who is at my room.... Again.
"I'm sorry but I wanted to show you something." He said pulling out his phone."have you been on twitter recently?" He said.
"No why?" I said confused because I hit a million not to long ago.
"Matt tweeted something that you need to see like now."
I opened twitter and looked at Matt's tweet.

I'm sorry for doing things wrong, I'm sorry for making some of you upset, I make mistakes, some can be forgiven and some can't, I know I haven't been on a lot but that's because I was thinking. If I have ever hurt you, I'm sorry, if I ever lied to you I'm sorry. There is one person that I am definitely and if they absolutely hate me, I will be okay with that, i messed up, I cheered you up just to break you down. If that one person is reading this, she will know that this is to her. I'm sorry.

"Why did you show me this Cameron?" I said confused.
"Because you and Matt are never out of you room anymore unless it's for a show. I miss the Jessa that didn't let anything bother her. I miss the Jessa that would always joke around with us and make vines and YouTube videos. I miss the Matt that was always smiling. Haven't you realised that you and Matt are meant to be together. Maybe not in a relationship but at least friends because without each other you guys don't act completely the same, it looks like part of you is missing without him. Yes, I love you but, he is better for you, and I will always be there to help you when something is wrong or you just want to go and do something." When Cameron said that I realised that I needed to talk to Matt. I decided to go on twitter.

I forgive anyone who has made a mistake. And hopefully you forgive me for all of my mistakes. God didn't make us perfect for a reason, so we can learn how to forgive and forget. To anyone who made a mistake I forgive you. This is to one person and they will know that this is for them when they read it.

A couple minutes later there were a bunch of comments.

OmgJessa16: @mattespinosa what did you do?

Messaforever: does this have anything to do with matt's tweet?

Mattsbae: Matthew what did you do to the poor girl?

NashGrier: omg @jessabowen14 @mattespinosa

MattEspinosa: Thank you @jessabowen14

"You are too nice Jessa" Cameron said.
"What did I do" I smiled innocently.
"You are just too nice, normally a person that had to go through everything like you they would hate the world but you. You act like nothing is wrong and that's what everyone loves you. Now I think you should go talk to Matt.

Omg what happened here? Comment any suggestions!!