Chapter 2

Jessa's POV

"Matt I'm ready" I yelled from my bathroom just putting my curling wand away.
"Can you help me for a second?" Matt yelled from his bedroom.
I walk over to his bedroom door and he must have just gotten out of the shower because his hair was all messed up and he was only in his towel.
"Like what you see?" Matt said noticing I was staring.
I blushed. "What do you need help with?"
All he did was point to his closet. I walked over and started looking for clothes. I ended up picking out a pair of khaki shorts and a white shirt. I turned around and bumped into something. I look up and see Matt standing there smiling. He put his hand out and helped me up. I gave him his clothes and he ran into the bathroom. I decided to lay on his bed and play on my phone. I didn't notice the bathroom door open but I felt someone lay on the bed and put their head on my stomach.

Matt's POV

I put my head on her stomach.
She looked down and smiled at me.
"Can you do my hair?" I asked.
"No" she said and laughed.
"Pleaaassseee" I said and poked my lip out.
"Oh alright" she said standing up.
My hair was all wet so she got a blow dryer and some gel.
She must know me well cause she put my hair up in a quiff like I normally do... But it looked better because she did it. We were still in the bathroom and she was still fixing my hair for any loose pieces. Her face was so calm and her eyes sparkled. Her lips looked so soft.

Flashback

Jessa and I were at the park and we were sitting in the tree we made our 'hideout' in.
All of a sudden I asked her a question.
"Have you had your first kiss?" I asked when we were only 13.
"No" she said looking towards the ground. "Have you?" She then looked into my eyes.
"No" I said.
I then leaned in and so did she. Our lips touched and it was the best first kiss I could have asked for.

End of Flashback

"MATT" Jessa yelled waving in my face.
"Oh I'm sorry did you say something?" I asked starting to put all the things on the bathroom counter away.
"Yeah I asked if I looked okay"
Yeah you look perfect, you are beautiful from inside out. But of course I didn't say that.
"Yeah you look fine" I said looking at her and smiling seeing her looking in the mirror.
"Let's take a picture" I said pulling out my phone.
"Okay" is all she said. She walked over and smiled. She looked perfect. We took a couple. One was both of us smiling, another was us making duck faces. The last one was my favorite, she had a surprised look on her face and I kissed her cheek.
"Guess where these are going" I said running and jumping on the bed.
"Where?" She said running and jumping ontop of me looking at my phone from the top.
" one on Instagram and one on twitter" I said posting the last one.
"Okay" she said and rolled over to my side.
She pulled out her phone and went on twitter.
"Matt look at this" she said.
The top trending hashtag was #Messa.
Everyone was saying "we ship it" or "get married" some of them were "stay off Matt" or "stay off Jessa" because we are both famous on the internet.
"Time to go" Jessa said running out of the door.
"Here goes one memorable day" I say grabbing my keys.

A/N again.... A little longer but do you guys like it?

Thanks!