Chapter 18

Cam's POV

I know Jessa still loves Matt, maybe I should just leave them alone because I know how much they love each other. But I love Jessa. Even my mother and sister do. My sister woukd always listen to me talk about her and when she finally met her she said that she was more amazing than she thought. Damn, why do I mess everything up? I'm in love with Jessa Bowen but she is in love with someone else. I heard her say I was just a 'small crush' and I just wanted to cry. I know she is like a sister to me but I love her more than anything else in this world. I walked into the room Jessa was staying in.
"I signed the papers" I said with no emotion.

"Matt Can I talk to Cam for a little?"

"Yeah" he said and walked out.

"Cam, I'm sorry" she said.
I said nothing. I just stood and looked at the ground.

"Cam, I mean it" she said and I could feel her looking at me.

"How could you love me one day and love him the next, like nothing happened?" I said calmly looking at her eyes. God, they were beautiful.

"Cam, I love you but as a friend. You are always there for me." She said

"I love you more than a friend though. I want to be the one that you wake up with and go to bed with every night. Jessa I love you more than I can explain. Even ask my sister. My mother and sister love you, they say you are amazing and beautiful, extremely nice. I felt like I was dreaming when you said you love me. Now I feel like I'm being crushed because you said you love me as a friend." I said feeling tears begging to come out.

"Cam, you are amazing too and trust me I know how you are feeling-" she said but I stopped her.

"How the fuck do you know how I'm feeling, you could get any guy in this universe if you wanted the only reason people bullied you was because they were jealous of how beautiful you were. Jessa, you could do anything. I love you." I said crying.

"Cam" she choked out. I made her cry. How could I let this happen?

"Jessa please don't cry. You are to pretty for that princess" I said.

"Sometimes even princesses cry" she said and I hugged her.

"Please, promise me that you will never forget about me when you and Matt get together. Make sure you text me and call me whenever."

"Cam, I promise. You are still just like my brother I never had." She said and I stood up.

"Ready to leave?" I said putting my hand out to help her get up.