Chapter 23

Jessa's POV

I woke up with Cameron next to me. I jumped because I heard someone open the door.
"Jessa you in here?" Mahogany asked.
"Yeah come in" I said.
"Why is Cameron here?" She asked pointing to Cameron who is still sleeping.
"He came over last night because he said the guys were being loud and then he fell asleep." I said.
"Okay well, Matt wants you to go to his room." She said walking out of the room.
I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I didn't look as bad as I thought I would. I put my hair in a bun, changed into jeans and put on a muscle tee. I grabbed my phone and put my Vans on. I walked to Matt's room and knocked on the door.
"Jessa!!" He said hugging me.
"Matt" I mimicked him.
"I'm taking you somewhere." He said walking into the hall and closing the door.
"Where we going?" I asked.
"Its a surprise" he said grabbing my hand.
We walked outside into his car and he opened the door for me. He got in and started the engine. He was smiling still.
"Why are you still smiling?" I asked him.
"Because I'm just glad we are friends again." He said.
"Remember when you said we would always be friends." I said.
"Yeah that was graduation day. Ahh the memories." He said.
"Why are we at the school?" I asked him.
"Its a surprise" he said parking in the school parking lot.
He jumped out and opened the door for me.
"Thanks Matt" I said taking his hand again.
We walked into the school. I saw some of my old teachers and they all looked at us and smiled.
"Remember when you were running through the halls because I was chasing you and then a teacher was like 'what are you doing' and you like 'playing tag'" he said laughing.
"Yeah, that was funny" I said laughing with him.
"And remember the time we were at lunch and you started dancing on the table" I said laughing.
"Yeah that was a fun day" he said laughing again.
"I also remember after graduation, you are a good kisser" he said smirking. I smacked his shoulder.
"Ow what was that for!" He said and I just laughed.
"Don't worry I will get revenge" he said grabbing my waist and pulling me to him.
It felt like we were staring into each others eyes for forever until he suddenly kissed me. It wasnt like a peck on the lips. It was soft and full of love. We both pulled away and stares at each other.
"I missed you Jessa" he said grabbing my hand again.
"I missed you to Matt " I said.
We walked outside and we walked to the beach across the street.
"Remember when we would always walk on the beach because you said it was better than being with the devil teachers?" Matt said.
"Yeah." I said taking my shoes off.
"I also remember when you pushed me into the water and I didn't talk to you for a week" I said.
"Let's not do that again" he said laughing.
"Why not?" I asked.
"Because I felt horrible and I thought you hated me." Matt said looking at me.
"Don't worry Its hard to hate you." I said.
"Jessa I have a question."
"What?"
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

Sorry for not updating in a while. I have been really busy.

Thanks