Chapter 17

Matt's POV

"Who are you guys?" She said. I wanted to cry. We were best friends forever and now she doesn't even know my name. How could I let this happen? I know we broke up but that doesn't matter, I still care for her, heck I still love her. I looked at the ground. I sat down and put my hood up.

"Wait, you look familiar" she said looking at me.

"Oh" I said with no emotion.

"But I know you" she said pointing at Taylor.

"Really?" He said looking a little happier.

"Yeah your Taylor right?" She said.

"Yeah? Do you remember anyone else like Matt or Cam" he asked.

"They sound familiar but, no I don't" she said and I walked out of the room.

Cam walked out behind me and I sat in the hall with my back against the wall.

"Dude I'm sorry" I said to Cam who was probably more hurt then me because they were basically dating. Me, I care but she broke up with me.

"I feel bad for you because she still constantly talks about you" he said and made me happier.

We walked back in the room and Nash was talking to Jessa. They were laughing and smiling. All of a sudden it got quiet.

"I remember you two" she said pointing to Nash and Shawn.

"You are the guy with the amazing voice, Shawn and you are the one with the beautiful eyes, Nash" she said clapping.

I looked at Cam and we both fake smiled at what she said.

"Cartah don't do that" she all of a sudden said.

"Elevator buddy!" Carter said running up to her.

"Yeah, I am so sorry I really can't remember you two" she said looking at us. She remembered everyone else before us.

"Wait, I think I remember you two, you are the kid who I'm best friends with!!!! Matt!!" I looked up and smiled.
"And you are Cameron, the one who always talked about me to his mom" she said and laughed.

"Jessa I would hug you but, do you remember our break up, because if you don't and you all of a sudden remember I don't want you to be mad" I said.

"Matt, I remember our break up, but I really want a hug. From you" she said. Everyone left the room even Cam because he gave her a hug and left to sign papers. I leaned in and gave her a hug.

"Matt, I miss you" she said.

"I miss you too Jessa" I said and sat back up but she pulled me back and kissed me. I kissed back.

"Sorry" I said.

"Why are you sorry I did it?" She said which was true.

"I'm sorry because I kissed back, you love someone else, Jessa you love Cam" I said.

"Who ever said that"

"You broke up with me for him" I said with a tear rolling down my cheek remembering our break up.

"Matt, I was confused, but I finally figured out who I truely loved, I love you for your goofyness, the way you make people happy, all your fans love you too, I love you for you, Cam was just a small crush that soon faded away, which made me miss you, Matt please, forgive me?" She said crying now.

"I don't know how I couldn't forgive you, I still love you, I never stopped loving you since we were little, you were my first crush, first kiss, best friend. I wouldn't ever not forgive you" I said wiping her tears.

"I love you Matt" she said.

"I love you too"

A/N How was this Chapter? Do you guys actually like this book?
Any suggestions or comments?

Thanks!