Chapter 14

Carter's POV

"Dude your girlfriend is awesome!" I said to Matt.
"Yeah I know" he said back smiling seeing her smile and laugh.
"How many Followers does she have on social media?" I asked.
"Last I knew was like 998k but lemme check" he said pulling out his phone. Damn, she had more followers than Nash but Nash wasn't far behind.
"JESSA" Matt screamed. "YOU HIT A MILLION!!" He screamed showing her and she just smiled.
"Yayyy" she said smiling and laughing getting hugs from everyone including me.

Jessa's POV

I hit a million.

I decided I wanted to make a video. But I didn't know what to do. A couple minutes Nash started screaming so we all ran to him.
"Nash are you okay?" We all asked. He showed us his phone and it looks like he just hit a million too. We all did the same thing that they did when I hit a million. Nash came up and sat next to me.
"Hey Twin" he said laughing.
"Hey." I said.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"Can you keep a secret?" I asked.
"Yeah, anything for my twin" he said.
"I think I still like Cam.." I said looking down.
"Hey, iyts okay, continue with Matt and if it doesn't feel right tell Matt, I'm sure he will understand, by the way you and Matt are my otp." He said and walked back to the guys.

Why was I feeling this way?

I asked myself this over and over. I don't know what is wrong with my feelings anymore but I can't help them anymore. If I go to Cam I will hurt Matt and if I stay with Matt I'm hurting Cam. What is wrong with me?