Chapter 16

Matt's POV

I left crying. I saw a couple fans look at me but at this point I don't care. I got in my car and it was raining outside. I started the car and sent towards my house. We are leaving for tour in a week because our plane tickets got cancelled. I got some stares from people. I pulled into the driveway and opened my door. I stood in the rain for a while but then decided to go inside. I was soaked. I took off my shoes and threw them at the wall and went upstairs to change. I finished getting changed and went to my bed and opened twitter. I got a lot of tweets saying

"My otp broke up"

"Why did Jessa do this?"

"Why was Matt crying"

"What happened?"

I decided to tweet them what happened.

"Jessa and I broke up, it wasnt her fault though we were both confused about our feelings, please don't hate on her, I wouldn't want to be hated on while going through a break up so I don't think she would want to either. Thanks for all the support"

I then got out of twitter and fell asleep.

Jessa's POV

I opened twitter and saw Matt's tweet. My phone then started ringing. I didn't bother to see who it was so I just answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jessa I'm so sorry for everything I've done to you, I've went to therapy and just got out of jail, please forgive me!" That was a voice I never wanted to hear again.

Sawyer.

He is my physco ex boyfriend who raped me and tried to kill me.

I hung the phone up and started crying. Nash was sleeping but Cam started to walk over.
"Hey what's wrong?" He said quietly.

"Sawyer found me again."

He stayed silent after that. Suddenly someone knocked on the door. I stood up and answered it but before I could see their face i fell and hit my head. My stomach was bleeding and I heard screaming. After that I blacked out.

Cam's POV

Sawyer showed up and stabbed Jessa I started screaming.

"NASH CALL 911, SAWYER WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THIS?!?" I was beyond angry I could kill someone right now. Jessa looked so hurt and her eyes were closed lightly. I heard sirens and Sawyer started to run. I heard the cops say that they got him and were arresting him for murder attempt. They brought Jessa to the hospital and I was getting all the guys and telling them we had to go to the hospital.

Matt's POV

I woke up and went on twitter again. This time I saw something G that caught my eye.

#prayforJessa

I clicked on it and saw a bunch of photos and tweets that showed Jessa in the hospital. I called Carter and asked him what hospital and ran down the street.

"Guys what room is she in?" I asked running into the waiting room.

"263A" they all said in unison. I ran down the hall and saw her body laying on the bed. I shut the door and sat next to her.

"Jessa I'm so sorry this happened to you, please, wake up, I know you will still be upset but, without you I'm nothing, I feel like my other half is missing right now because you were always by my side, Jessa I want to marry you, have kids with you, be one of those old couples you see going around like they are 16 all over again because they are truely in love, Jessa I just want you to be happy and if you are happy with Cam that's fine. But I want you to know I still love you." I said that with tears in my eyes.

I looked up and saw Jessa's eyes start to open.

"Jessa is awake" I screamed down the hall and saw all the guys start running down the hall.

Jessa looked confused when we all walked in together.

"Who are you guys?" She asked and we all had watery eyes.