Chapter 4

Jessa's POV

I saw Matt sitting on the bench. Across the street from the school is a beach. Matt and I would always walk on this beach after school. I walked over to him and sat down next to him. It was peaceful.Then Matt broke the silence.
"Did you like the kiss or..."
"Matt. I did like the kiss but-"
"Jessa, I've wanted to say this for a while but you are my everything, when I'm sad you make me happy, when I'm mad you tell me its alright... Jessa, I I like you" he said this all while staring into my eyes.
"Matt, I like you too"

Matt's POV

"Matt I like you too"
Is all of this real, did I just tell the love of my life I liked her and did she say she liked me back? I think I may be dreaming.
"Matt...are you okay"
"Yeah I'm fine, let's go back inside" I said standing up holding her hand.

Cameron's POV
(Wasn't expecting that were you)

"Guys Matt and Jessa have been gone for a while should we look for them?" I said pacing back and forth.
I liked Jessa and she doesn't know that and I know she likes Matt but I can't help it because she is beautiful.

Flashback
(1 year ago)
"Mom, Jessa is coming over!" I said to my mom who was cooking dinner.
"Oh is that the girl that you always talk about?'
" yes mom" I said rolling my eyes.
**knock knock**
"Mom that's her" I said running to the door with a smile on my face.
"Hello Jessa"
"Hello Cameron"
"Why don't you come in?"
"Alright" she said I opened the door a little more so she could come in.
"Follow me to the kitchen!"
"OK!!" She said and we both skipped to the kitchen.
"Jessa this is my beautiful mother Gina! Mom this is Jessa" I said introducing them.
"Oh you are beautiful just like Cameron says"
Jessa looked down and blushed I just smiled.
(Skips dinner)
"That was amazing"
"Didn't I tell you my mom was an amazing cook"
"I guess so, see you soon Cam"

End of Flashback

I soon saw Matt and Jessa walking in together hold hands. I just got up and walked into the bathroom.

A/N Cameron likes Jessa... Shocker... Lmao Comment and tell me if you like my story

Thanks!