Chapter 5

Nash's POV

I saw Cameron get up as soon as he saw Jessa and Matt come in and it was weird because wasn't he just wondering where they were?
"Hey Carter, I'm going to go look for Cam, I will be right back" I said walking in the direction Cam went in. I soon saw the bathrooms and I knew that's where Cam went.
"Hey Cam you in here?"
"It depends who is it?"
"Nash, bro you alright?"
Cam walked out of one of the stalls and didn't look happy. He looked upset and angry.
"I'm not alright, its-" I cut him off.
"Jessa and Matt... Dude do you like her?"
He looked down.
"Yeah maybe a little bit but she likes Matt and if she is happy with him I'm not going to take her away from him."
Cam never really opens up so I stood there shocked.
"Why don't we go back... You can talk to Jessa there if you want too" I said wanting to get out of the bathroom because people are looking at us weird.
"Yeah, let's go back"

Jessa's POV

I haven't seen Nash or Cam since we walked in. I saw Cam get up when we walked in and Carter said Nash went to look for him.
Just then I saw Nash and Cam walk around the corner. Nash said something to Cam and they both looked my way. I smiled and they both smiled back. Matt went over to Shawn, who is singing 'Stay with me' by Sam Smith.
I felt someone cover my eyes.
"Guess who" they whispered in my ear.
It sounded like Cam.
"Cam?" I said and turned around and saw Cam standing there smiling.
"Wanna walk on the beach?"
"Sure" I said. I texted Matt.

J: I'm going for a walk with Cam brb!

He didn't answer but probably because he was with they guys.
"So do you want to talk about something or did you just wanna walk?"I said awkwardly.
" are you and Matt official?"
"No why?" I said confused.
"Oh I was just wondering" he sounded a little happy.
"Jessa..." Cam said but stopped.
"Cam?"
"Jessa I don't know how to say this but, you are beautiful and your smile brightens up my day, Jessa I like you" Cam said. I went up and hugged him.
"And you don't have to say anything cause I know you like Matt" I smiled still hugging him.
"How about we get back, they are probably wondering where we are" I said.
We walked into the school building and everyone is still there, except Matt. I went over to Nash.
"Where did Matt go?"
"That way" he pointed to the football where we graduated.
"Thanks"
I starting walking towards the back door. Everyone else that went to the school were still outside.
I opened the door and looked around. Standing next to me was Matt making out with one of the girls I hated... Chelsea. Matt saw me.
"Jessa I'm so..."
"Don't be, just go" I ran inside and ran straight to Cameron and cried into his chest.
"Hey, its alright, shhh" he said. His voice was calming me down. We walked into the girls bathroom and he helped me clean up.
"What happened?" He said calmly rubbing my back while we were sitting on the bathroom counter.
"Matt, he was kissing Chelsea.." I said putting my face in my hands.
"Chelsea? Isn't that like the girl you hate?" He asked.
"Yeah" I mumbled.
"Well if you hate her I hate her girl" he said in a girly voice that made me laugh.
"There is the happy Jessa!" Cam said jumping off the counter and standing in front of me.
"Cam, can I stay with you and the guys since I live with Matt?"
"Of course you can"
"Thanks for everything Cam"
"What's there to thank me for?'
" being so sweet"
After I said that I leaned in and so did Cam.
I felt sparks go off but not like they do when I kiss Matt. Man, was this going to be hard. Cam and I walk out of the bathroom and get a couple of stares from people. We walk into the main hallway where all the guys are and I see....

A/N OK so a lot happened this chapter but tell me how you feel about it!!

Thanks!