Chapter 29

Jessa's POV

Matt and I walked into the hotel together laughing and holding eachothers hand. I missed the moments like this when we were younger and would always be with each other. A few fans stopped us and took a picture. I followed some of them on their social media. Matt wanted to take the elevator so we did.
"No ones in here" he said laughing.
"Yeah why is it so funny?"
"Because remember the time where me, you and all the guys were in here"
"Yeah"
"I remember that was the first time I got jeleous when Carter was holding on to your arm."
"But why is it funny that we are alone?"
"Oh because normally we always have other people in here." He said and shugged.
The door opened. Matt wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked to my room.
"Room 26b" I said reading my door number.
I unlocked the door and Matt jumped on the bed.
"Jessa come lay with me" Matt whined.
I walked over and laid on top of him.
"Jessa, do you know how much I missed you"
"Not more than I missed you" I said rolling to his side.
He said up and put me on his lap.
"That's not possible" he whispered in my ear.
I shivered by what he did.
I kissed him and ran my fingers through his hair. Then I got up and walked to the TV and turned it on.
"Let's watch a movie."
"Do you know how much of a tease you are" he groaned.
"No" I said innocently.
"Don't act all innocent" he said and sat with his back against the headboard.
I put my head on his lap and he held my hand. We were watching a scary movie but I forgot the name. Every time something scary happened Matt would tell me everything is ok and kiss my cheek.
When the movie was over Matt turned the light on and laid on top of me.
"Jessa you are the best thing that ever happened to me and I never want to loose you. I will do what ever it takes to be with you forever."Matt said.
" Matt I will make sure we are with each other forever because you help me with everything and I will be by your side when something happens. I just want you to know I love you" I said and Matt kissed my lips and I pulled him closer.
After we pulled away we both sat up.
"Wanna get something to eat?" Matt said.
"Sure, where?"
"I don't know.. Wanna go to Taco Bell?!!?" He said and jumped up and down.
"Yaaaaassssss" I said and grabbed my phone.

Sorry it has been a while and sorry this chapter isn't as good but please comment, vote, and add this story to your library.