Chapter 13

Cam's POV

After Jessa told me she was going to be going on tour I couldn't help but smile thinking about it.
I know why she has a lot of fans now. Before I met her in person I saw her as someone who just made people laugh but now I see that they love her for making them feel good on a bad day. She put a smile on a person's face even in their roughest times.
Jessa is Perfect.

Unknown POV

Jessa. She is the reason I smile. The reason I am living. Before all of this happened I was a nobody. Now I'm sitting here. Thinking about how sweet and funny she is. We don't talk a lot anymore but we used to. Jessa saved me and now here she is traveling around with all of us. I am part of Magcon. Matt and some of the other guys are the people that are in my way though from getting Jessa to be mine so I can hug and kiss her.

Jessa's POV

"Hey guys who is excited for the tour?" I asked walking into Nash's room because everyone was in there.
"All of us now that you are coming too!" Jack G said.
"Elevator buddy!!" Carter yelled running towards me. He gave me a hug and I hugged him back. He sat next to me.
"So I hear you and my boy Matthew are a thing now!" He said smiling.
"Yeah we are" is all I said because Matt walked in and stared at me. I smiled and he smiled back. He sat on the other side of me.
Nash walked over to Sammy with a smirk on his face.
"SMACK CAM" Nash screamed and ran the other way after smacking Sammy in the face.
"Dude what was that for?!" Sammy asked aggravated. I mean if that happened to me I would smack someone back. Sammy walked to the bathroom and started to wash his face off.
*smack*
That is all I heard and I saw Matt laying on the floor and everyone laughing.
"Oh my god" I said laughing.
"Ouch its in my ear!!" Matt said getting up.
I followed him to the bathroom that Sammy was in. One after one the boys came in to clean their faces except for Nash so I put shampoo on my hand and smacked Nash.
"Ooooohhhh you got smack cammed by Jessa!!" All the boys said laughing.

Nash's POV

I felt someone smack me and I fell because it burned. I looked up and saw Jessa standing there laughing. All the guys said something about me being smack cammed by Jessa but I really wasn't paying attention because thats the first time I got smack cammed by a girl. Its not a bad thing, I just wasn't expecting that.

A/N So I hope you guys like how I changed from one person to another. But comment how this chapter was and comment any suggestions!

Thanks!