Chapter 7

Matt's POV

I really like Jessa and to be honest I don't know why I kissed Chelsea. But I really messed up when I let her come back in with me. Chelsea and I dated in 11th grade but we broke up when I saw her kissing Jared. He was one of the guys on my football team.
I really want Jessa to forgive me. Right now I'm on my way to her hotel room.
Inside her bag is a note that I wrote her.
Hopefully she reads it.
I finally reach her door and Carter answers.
"Hey is Jessa here?"
"Is Chelsea with you?" He asks.
"No"
"I'm just playing dude she told me you were going to be here soon" Carter says laughing.
"Alright dude I'm going to be back in a little but, don't make her cry okay" Carter says leaving.
I walk into the room and see Jessa laying on the hotel bed peacefully on her phone.
I cleared my throat trying to catch her attention.
She looked up. She didn't do anything.
"Where do you want this?" I said.
"Umm, hand it to me" she said sitting up.
I walked over and gave her the bag. As I was about to leave I heard her start talking.
"Matt, stay" she said.
"Are you sure?" I asked making sure.
"Yeah" she patted the spot on the bed next to her so I sat down and watched her open the bag. I took a deep breath.

Jessa's POV

Jessa,
I know you are mad at me. I want you to know you have every right to be mad. I'm mad at myself, for the stupid mistakes I made, all the things I did that hurt you. I want you to know I'm sorry. I'm sorry for causing you the pain you don't need, sorry for not being a good best friend, sorry for kissing someone, but I'm really sorry because I didn't want to kiss her, I wanted to kiss you and only you. You are the light in the darkness, the sun when it rains, but really you are the better part of me. You bring out the best of me and without you I don't know what I am. I feel worthless without you. Please forgive me.

-Matthew Lee Espinosa

"Matt" I said. Tears were brimming my eyes.
"Yes?" He said.
"Did you mean everything in this letter?"
"Absolutely" he said.
I hugged him. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have him in my life.

A/N Matt's back.
What is going to happen?
How do you guys like this book so far?

Thanks!