Chapter 15

Matt's POV

I can tell Jessa is thinking but I want to know what she is thinking about.
"Hey Princess what you thinking about?" I said sitting next to her.
"Nothing important" she said with a blank expression.
"Everything about you is important"
"Please you can't be mad if I tell you" she said which I don't this conversation will be good.
"Okay" I said looking her in the eyes.
"I think I have feelings for Cam still. But please let me explain." She said still with a blank expression.
"Explain" I said.
"We have been best friends since we were 4 and I would never let you go out of my life. I loved you since I met you. I'm not mad at Cam anymore because he stage kissed a fan and I took it the wrong way. I have feelings for Cam and you. I think we should break up until I get this figured out" she said crying into her hands.
"Jessa its okay. I'm not mad. I knew you still had feelings for Cam. Maybe we are breaking up for the best." I said hugging her once more.
"Thanks best friend" she said and I smashed my lips on hers. She didnt kiss back for a minute but then she did and then pulled away.
"I'm sorry Matt" she said walking back into the hotel room.

Jessa's POV

I broke up with Matt.

Yes I loved him but I also love Cameron.
I love Matt because he is always there when I need him but Cameron.. He is different when I'm around him I get butterflies and when he touches me it feels like I'm in heaven. I don't get that way when I'm with Matt but Matt makes me feel important. He can make someone go from 0-10 within 1 second.

I walked into Nash and Cameron's hotel room. I sat next to Carter and he saw that I was crying.
"Hey elevator buddy what's wrong?" He said and poked me.
"I just broke up with Matt" I said and looked down.
"Hey that's alright let's just have fun okay?" He said as Cam started walking towards me.
"Hey are you okay?" He said quietly.
"Yeah" I said.
"Tell me what's wrong Jessa, please" he said.
"I broke up with Matt" I said and looked at him.
"Oh, Jessa don't be upset, things will get better, look we are going on tour, you will see your fans and I know you will have fun, you will make them happy and that makes you happy." He said smiling making me smile.
"Cam"
"Yeah?"
"Thanks" I said

A/N How was this chapter. By the way I'm going on vacation next week so I will not be updating.

Thanks!