Chapter 9

Matt's POV

I woke up.

I know its pretty boring but right now I am emotionless without Jessa.
I left last night because my mom called and said she didn't feel well so I left and went to my mother's house. I left her house when she took her pills and she said I could leave.
I woke up in my bed. I went on twitter and saw something I wish I hadn't seen.
First was Jessa in Cam's sweats. Second was Cam and Jessa cuddling on her bed.

That should be me.
I know I hurt her.
I messed up.

She forgave me last night but she was talking about Cam a lot and I didn't say anything because she looked happy. I pretended to be happy but it secretly killed me inside.
**knock knock**
I got up.
I opened the door and saw Jessa.
"You do know this is your house right?"
"Yeah I forgot my key though."
"Oh. That makes sense" I laughed and let her in.
"Do you have plans today?"
"Yeah Cam is taking me somewhere but I will be home tonight." She said walking up the stairs.
I walked to my room.
I did what I did for the past couple hours.

Nothing

I really missed Jessa being by my side.
She would make me happy.
But now she is Cam's.

Carter's POV

I feel bad for Matt. I mean yeah he messed up big time but, he has been there through everything.
**ring ring**
It was Matt. I answered it.

"Hey Man" I said

"Hey" he didn't sound so good.

"Are you alright?"

"Dude, no, Cam is taking the girl I love on a date, the girl that I want, the girl that I would've had if I didn't kiss Chelsea, I think I really messed up." He sounded like he was crying.

"Talk to her" I said. "You need to tell her how you feel, what you did, and how you know you messed up. If that doesn't work than I don't know dude." I said giving my best advice.

"Thanks Carter, bye man"

"Bye" I said hanging up.

Matt's POV

He told me to talk to her so that's what I decided to do.
I walked up to her door and knocked.
I thought I heard someone crying so I knocked again. I heard someone walk to the door and she opened the door.Crying.
"Are you okay?"
She shook her head no.
"What happened?"
She pulled her phone out and showed me a text message that Taylor texted her and it was Cam making out with another girl.
Underneath Taylor said
"Talk to Matt he will make you feel better"
It felt nice to know the guys have my back.
"Jessa I'm so sorry"
I rubbed her back and and she buried her head in my chest. We were standing there for a while when I noticed she stopped crying.
"Are you a little better now?" She nodded into my chest.
"Let's sit down." I said pulling her to the bed.
She laid down and put her head in my lap. She was laying on her side. I started playing with her hair.
I went to get up because it was 10:32pm but she pulled me back down and told me to stay so I changed into my sweats and layed next to her. Her face was in my chest and my arm was around her. The last thing I remember was her saying that she never wanted me to leave and then I fell asleep.

A/N So, Messa is back!! Well, at least as friends. And for Cam well who knows now.
Comment how this chapter was!

Thanks!