Chapter 30

Jessa's POV
When we walked into Taco Bell we saw Cameron and Nash.
"Hello boys" I said and walked over to them.
"Hey love birds" Nash said laughing.
"How did you guys get here?" Cameron asked.
"We walked" Matt said laughing "and that was not my idea."
"Well after you guys get your food we can drive you guys back to the hotel.." Nash said.
I looked at Matt and he nodded his head.
"Sure why not?" I said smiling.
Matt grabbed my hand and we started looking at the menu.
"Hello how may I help you on this lovely evening?" A pretty girl that looked our age said behind the counter.(the picture is her)
"Umm can I have... The number 5" Matt said.
"Make that two" I said.
"That will be $16.16" she said.
Matt walked up and handed her a $20 bill.
"Keep the change" he said and she smiled.
"Hey you guys look familiar. Are you Jessa and Matt?"
"Umm... Yeah" I said.
"Oh my god you guys are the cutest couple ever! And Jessa you have an amazing voice!"
"Oh Thanks" I said smiling.
"Is that Cameron and Nash over there?"
"Yeah"
"Oh my god!!"
"Hey why don't I get your number and maybe we can hang out later tonight." I said.
"OK" she said and wrote it on my hand.
"I will text you later... Sabrina" I said looking down at her name tag.
"OK and here is your food" she said grabbing it from the back.
"Thanks" Matt said and grabbed the food.
We walked over and sat with Cameron and Nash. Matt sat next to Cameron and I sat next to Nash because those were the only open seats. I started to eat when a whole bunch of girls started screaming and running towards us. Some were screaming Cameron, others were screaming Nash, and the rest were screaming Matt and Jessa. We took pictures with some before the store manager came over and asked if we needed to be escorted through the back. We stood up and started to walk to the back when a little girl was standing with a sign with my name on it. I walk over to her and gave her a hug.
"O-oh my god" she said.
"Hi what's your name?" I said.
"Abby"
"That's such a pretty name now I have to go bye Abby" I said walking back to the guys.
"You're so good with kids" Matt said.
I shrugged.
"Now we have to get to our car without being noticed." Nash said.
"Here you guys stay here, I will run to the car and bring it back here." Cameron said.
"OK" we all said and he started running.
Soon Cameron came back and we all got in. Nash was in the front and Matt and I were in the back.
"I tripped on my way to the car" he said laughing.
"And someone caught it on their camera" he said.
"So when we get back to the hotel do you guys want to come to our room?" Nash asked.
"Sure" Matt said.
"Is it okay if I invite someone?" I asked.
"Who?" Cameron asked.
"Her name is Sabrina and you may like her, she is really pretty" I said.
"Then yes" Nash said.
I decided to text her and she said she will be there after she gets out of work.
"Hey babe" Matt whispered in my ear.
"Hey"
"I love you" he whispered.
"I love you too" I said and put my head on his shoulder and he grabbed my hand.
"We are finally here" Cameron said.
I opened my door and got out and waited in front for Matt.
"Awe did you wait for me?" He said.
"Yeah" I said and I put my hand out for him to hold.
"So are we going straight to their room or are we stopping at ours" I asked.
"Let's stop at ours first so I can change" he said.
"Let's take the stairs" I said.
"Alright let's gooooo" he said and pointed to the stairs.
We were walking up the stairs and we saw Carter.
"Hey Carter" Matt and I said.
"Helloooo" he said running down the stairs.
Matt and I walked up the stairs holding hands.
"So, why do you love me?" Matt said.
"I love everything about you, youre funny, cute, you make me happy, I love everything about you" I said.
"I love the way you bite your lip when you're nervous and when you're happy lick your lips, when you're sad I can always put a smile on your face, I love the way you walk, you always smell good" be stopped and pushed me softly against the wall. "And I love that you are mine" he said and kissed me. I kissed him back.
We started to walk again. We finally got to the top.
"Here is our room" I said unlocking the door.