Saying Goodbye

North, Luke, Kota, Nathan, Silas, Gabriel, Victor, Dr.Sean and Mr. Blackbourne
These last year was something I could never imagine. Being bumped by Max was the luckiest day in my life. I got to meet all of you. You became my friends, my family. You showed me what family is all about. You cared for me, showed me love and like a sponge I took it all in. You made me strong in ways that I could never be otherwise. But family also means to never become a burden and I never want to become that. I want to stand strong on my own, not always dependent on all of you.
I love all of you. Each of you are special to me in your own way. I could never pick and say "you are my favorite" to any one of .
North Star, you showed me the stars that shines through darkness. You will always be that star for me. My heart, my home.
Luke, my always, I love your smile, your heart, the way you sneak candy to me when North isn't looking. You always bring me smiles. I love you, always.
Silas, my Superman, thank you for being strong when I needed it. I'm sorry I couldn't be the same for you.
Victor, my Prince. Cinderella found her Prince Charming and I have you. I wish life could be like fairytale where I would have my Prince. But I'm not a princess. You deserve a better one.
Nathan, honey, I'm sorry I couldn't be your one and only. You have more strength than you know. I love you.
Meanie, I love you, curses and all. You brought joy to me every way. Your heart shows through your art. I'll come to your show one day. Love you.
Kota, the day I met you was the best day of my life. Your calm spread to my life and put a stop to my chaos. Thank you for not letting me run away. You gave me the guys, even Erica and Jess in a way. Love you for everything. Be free.
Dr. Sean, keep the babies company for me. You'll find the best mother for them. Thank you for taking care of me all the time and finding a cure for my giggles. I love you.
Mr. Blackbourne, I don't know how to say goodbye to you. This past year I was able to face anything because I knew you were there watching out for me. Thank you for everything. For listening to me, holding me when I cried, being you.
You guys showed me what family is, the strength of it. Love that can exist in a family. Please keep that love safe. One day, when I'm strong enough, maybe I'll come back.
I love you.
Sang
..............................................................................