Brothers Part 2

A/N:
I couldn't publish more than that. So part 2:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<~~~~~~
North:
I don't know when I fell asleep, but a small sound woke me. It was light outside. A glance at my wrist told it was six in the morning. As I looked around I saw a woman in doctors white coat checking the monitors. She was small, long blond hair to her waist tied in a thick braid. I thought to myself "Gabe would have afield day with that hair", huh! Wired.
"Is he okay" I asked.
Her fingers froze over the console she was using, without turning around she said " everything is normal".
Her voice was soft, almost musical...
Before I could ask anything else Doc and Mr. B walked in with Cofee along with a nurse.
" Here are the test results you asked for Dr. Soren."
"Is everything all right?" Doc asked . "Can I take a look at them? I am a doctor in Charlston." Doc explained.
She didn't answer, instead she read the papers thoroughly and put them in the file and turned around.
"Everything is normal Dr. Green, his brain swelling is going down."
Doc was busy taking the file but the cofee cup fell from my hand.....
"Baby"!
"Ms. Sorenson"!
"Sang"! Doc finally looked up.
"Hello" she said in a soft voice. The same voice that could stop the world for me, for us. Mr. B was pale. I've never seen him so shocked. Dr. Green was frozen. And I felt my whole world disappeared, she was here. My Baby was here.
"Dr. Soren" the nurses voice cut through our daze, "you need to go to room 3".
Sang looked at Dr. Sang and nodded. "Look through the files" she said. " I'm the incharge of this floor". "We will talk later".