Face the past

A/N
I had to get Sang's reaction to Kota out of my head. So this was done. Hopefully I can move on to repairing them now.

After they were finished with lunch Sean and North went back to Luke, each lost in their own thought. North was hopeful. She didn't walk away. She called him North Star. She talked about later. He would tell Luke the same.
"How my Pookie had changed" Sean thought, "would she even want us anymore? Would she need us?"
As they walked out of the elevator the same nurse that send them to lunch nodded at them, a little smile on her lips.
"He is still sleeping" she said, "waiting for the kiss from his princess". She laughed.
"That's exactly what he is waiting for" North thought. He walked up to the bed. "Hear that Luke. Your princess is here. Get better my brother."
Owen was done making calls to the academy arranging and informing everything. He had managed hotel rooms for his team. They'll be here shortly.
He looked at his phone when it buzzed. It was a message from Kota letting him know about their arrival. He send them the hotel information so they could check in. He also had to call his office assistant, a former academy member, and check on everything. They each had created a career of their own along with the academy. Though Kota is more involved with the academy than the rest of them.
"Mr. Blackbourne" a soft voice sounded from behind him. He turned around to face her.
"Yes Ms. Sorenson".
"Sang" she said. "It's Sang. Is everything alright? Why aren't you upstairs"?
Her heart is still with us, he thought. "I was just taking care of some things." He said.
Sang looked at him without a expression on her face. Owen couldn't tell what she was thinking. There was a time when all emotions would show on her face. Not now. He would do anything to know her thoughts now.
"You should get some rest" Sang said as she turned towards an approaching ambulance.
Before Owen could say anything Sang rang towards the ambulance.
Owen took a last look at her and walked towards the main building. The rest of the team would be here soon; he would have to be ready to face a storm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was after six when the rest of them got to the hospital. Owen had put it off as much as he could. He was dreading the situation.
"How is he?" Asked Gabriel from Luke's bedside. He looked as devastated as North. The three of them became closer in the recent months. Silas was the same.
"He is doing better than before" Sean answered, "he lost a lot of blood and have a head injury. His body needs time to heal".
"What was he doing"? Kota's voice sounded angry. "You should never have sent him here. He was not good for a job this important. Now we will loose the favor from the Reyes team."
Silas and Gabriel had to hold North back from attacking Kota. North growled "you are worried about some favor"!
"What the fuck Kota"! Gabriel snapped. "Shut up".
"You know I'm right. Luke is not paying attention to his jobs. He shouldn't be getting any job from the team".
"Stop Kota".
"Not now Mr. Lee."
Victor and Mr. Blackbourne both said at the same time.
"And what is this job he was doing" asked a male voice.
All of them turned towards the door to see two men in suits standing there.
"I'm detective Myers and this is detective Rodriguez. We are investigating this case. What job was he doing here?"
"He was on vacation, like I told you before" Owen told the men.
Before the conversation could go any further a soft voice sounded.
"He certainly didn't shoot himself and put himself in a coma. Go find the bad guys Danny. Or I'll tell mama you are bothering my patients."
All the men turned around. Sean, Owen and North already knew who it was. It seemed the detectives knew her too. The rest of them were too stunned to speak.
"I have to examine him detectives, when he wakes up the hospital will give you a call". She all but chased the men away.
Before anyone could say anything else Sang spoke up.
"All his tests came back normal Dr. Green. He should be waking up in a day or two. You would be able to transfer him to Charlston after that."
"Thanks Sang".
"Princess..." Before Victor could finish saying anything Kota spoke up...
"Is this why Luke was shot, because he ran into you and were distracted. He knew you were here and put his job second. I knew he wasn't right for this. You seem to make us all loose attention , that hasn't changed."
"Kota"! Every one started speaking at once.
"What the hell man!"
,"What are doing"!
"Enough"! A voice cut through like a whip.
"Since when did you turn in to a self righteous asshole Kota". Sang said. "Not everything is about you or your precious academy, Dakota Lee. I don't know or care why he is in Texas, but I am his treating physician and you will respect that.   If you can't do that then you should stay out of this hospital until he is up and about. When he is able to move take him back home and all of you and your academy get out of my life."
"Dr. Green, I'm going off duty now and will come back in the morning. If you need anything tell the nurse she'll contact me." With that Sang walked out leaving all of them stunned.
"She is right, you are an asshole". Gabriel told Kota.
"Well done Mr. Lee, you've managed to screw up even more than I did" Mr. Blackbourne said in a tired voice. He was too tired to keep his normal facade.
They have to find a way to fix this he thought. But how?