Darkest before dawn 2

When North, Owen and Sean walked in to the cafeteria their eyes
Immediately fell on to the small figure at one of the corner tables. Her back was towards the door and she had her head in a book.
The three of the got something to eat and walked towards her.
"Hello Sang" Sean said " can we join you"?
She looked up from her book and looked at them. After a few second she took a breath and said "yes".
"How are you"?
"I'm fine. Busy. How are you? Everyone else"?
North lost his patience at the formality of this conversation. "Fuck this" he muttered and got around to her side of the table and picked her up for a bone crushing hug. "Forgive me" he whispered " I have to make sure you are real".
Sang had to control herself from breaking down completely. This was her North Star. Her safe haven. She hugged him back.
"How have you been Sang"? Asked Sean softly, as if she would fly away if he spoke any louder.
North was still holding her hand like a lifeline. Sang glanced at Owen, he sat there staring at her. Sang had never seen him looking so flustered.
"How are you Mr. Blackbourne"?
Before Owen could answer Sang's phone beeped.
"I'm sorry guys, I have to go". She got up to go, stopped when North pulled on her hand. "I'll see you later North Star. I'm not leaving".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
I do not like guests that keep interrupting my flow. I'm not happy about this chapter. I'll welcome any and all criticism. You guys been great to me. Thank you. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜