It's Me

Owen....
I was trying to make sense of the screen in front of me when the phone started ringing. I really didn't want to pick up but with Luke on a mission that had everyone concerned I picked it up. A look on the screen to see who was calling stopped my heart. How? Who? It couldn't be her! Is it?
"Who is this?" "Where did you get this phone"? "Answer me!"
"Mr. Blackbourne".
That soft voice, the one I stopped hearing five years ago. I couldn't breathe.
"Sang"! "Sang"!
"Luke is in the hospital in critical condition. He was shot. It's bad. You guys need to get here. "
"Where"?
"Fort Lee General Hospital. Texas. Police are involved. Hurry".
"Sang...." All I heard was silence. She hung up.
I turned around to get up and looked straight into Sean's eye.
"Did you say Sang? Did you find her? Where is she?"
I didn't want to get their hopes up anymore. I don't know how she saw Luke but I'm guessing Fort Lee Texas will have all the answer.
" Luke is hurt, call North. We are leaving for Texas."
I sent out a group text to everyone.
Mr. B: Luke is hurt on the job in Texas. Sean, North and I are leaving right now. Rest of you wait for instruction.
Kota: How bad? Where is he?
Silas: We are coming too.
Gabriel: what the fuck! How did he get hurt? Where the fuck is the Reyes team?
Victor: call us when you get there.
Mr. B: I'll call you from Texas. For now stay in Charlston.
We didn't hear from Nathan. He was on a work site.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the way there I could feel Sean's eyes on me but I couldn't answer him. What do I tell him? What if it wasn't her. North was drowning in his own worry to notice anything different.
As soon as we reached the hospital I saw the Reyes team outside. They were surprised to say the least. They didn't call us.
"Mr.Blackbourne...." Marco Reyes started ......
"What the Fuck! What happened?" North screamed.
" Don't" I said. " I'll find out what happened to our brother. In the meantime, get ready to appear before the committee. You didn't inform us about the danger this job contained. Neither did you take precaution. I'll deal with you later."
I walked away from them and towards my brother and towards an uncertain future. Is it truly her? How is she here,with Luke?