Tags and tattoos

Kota didn't know what woke him. He looked around, couldn't see anything. He got up anyway and came out of the room he was sharing with Gabriel and Victor to see Sang walk out of the front door.
He found her sitting on the porch bench with a cup of coffee on her hand. He waited for a minute for her to acknowledge him then went to seat next to her.
"This time of the day is perfect" Sang said so softly that Kota had try hard to hear her. "It's full of possibilities. The day is not here yet. We don't know what it'll bring."
"But its not." Kota said. "It's the continuation of the day you left behind. The actions of the day past will determine what happens today."
"Hmm. But it's up to us to see whats going to happened" Sang answered him. "We can continue with the night before or start new."
Kota looked at her. Face hidden in the dawn shadows Sang looked back at him. "What will you do Sang?" He asked.
The two of them sat there quietly, looking at the sky being painted red by the rising sun. Sang offered him the cup and leaned closer to lay her head on his shoulder. Sang felt a kiss on her head a little while later and smiled to herself. She missed this.
The others got up one by one and joined them in the porch. There were no talking, just all of them being together. Starting new with the rising sun.
After breakfast all of them went outside. Sitting on the bench, walking around or in Nathan's case testing the hammock. Sang looked around to all of them. She remembered the last time she was here with Mercy and her family. She walked back inside the house.
"What the fuck.." Screamed Nathan falling off the hammock. At the sound of laughter he looked over to see Sang standing on the porch with a giant water gun on her hand, laughing her head off. She just doused him with water.
"Why you...." Sang started running with Nathan after her. Luke looked around to see Sang left a bucket with a few more of the water guns and took one and passed one to Gabriel. Then started the great water gun wars of the year. By the time they were finished and laying flat on the ground out of breath there wasn't a dry spot to be seen or a dry man. Granted some of them were innocent bystanders, but this was war!
"Peanut! You learned to cheat even more" Nathan told her between breaths.
"That's what happens when you get two brothers and their friends to teach you" Sang told him, trying to get up and failing.
Owen took her hand to pull her up.  "Go change Aggele, we will start to set up for lunch." Silas pushed her towards the cabin. Sang laughed at Gabriel and Luke trying their best at pulling Winnie. She whistled loudly surprising of the boys. Winnie jumped up, making Gabriel and Luke fall on the ground again and ran towards Sang. Winnie needed a little drying too. Sang looked around and smirked. "Winnie! Shake!" She told the dog and jumped behind the door. The loud groans from the guys told her mission accomplished. They were cover in Winnie spray.

"Hey guys!" Sang yelled "you want to go for a swim?"
They were all sweaty and sticky because the weather turned humid suddenly. After a little prodding from Sean even Owen followed suit. They all had their Swiming trunks on and Sang had a one piece under her shirt. Walking towards the lake Sang jumped on Silas's back.
"Carry me" she whined. "I'm tired." The boys laughed at her antics. As soon as they reached the water Sang started taking off her shorts and shirt. "Let's go" she ran pulling Silas behind her and jumped in the Water.
"Be careful baby" she could hear North yell.
"Oy! Wait for me" Gabriel followed them in the water.
All of them were spent the next few minutes trying to catch each other when Sang looked over to see Owen standing on the landing. She swam over to him and holding onto the board she held her hand out to him.
Owen looked at her for a few second then nodded. Taking off his shirt he dive into the water. "They look more sexy now" Sang thought looking at her boys.
She swam over to Luke, "tag" she yelled touching his shoulder then swam away. Everyone followed her example and that started the game of tag on the water.
After what seemed like little while Sang pulled herself up on the landing and laid down enjoying the sunlight. "Sang! Sang" someone was saying. "Baby get up! We will go back to the cabin and you can sleep there".
"No" she whined. She could hear laughter. "Just pick her up North."
Sang woke up when North sat her down on the bed. " Baby change out of the swimsuit before you fall back asleep."
Sang went and took a shower and fell back asleep. It was dark when she opened her eyes. Her body felt as if it was weighed down with something. Feeling a little disoriented She tried to get up, but she was being pinned down with arms and legs from both sides. She turned her head to look into Kota's face right next to hers. The all familiar hair over his eyes made her smile. One of his arm was across her stomach and his legs over hers. Looking at the other side she faced Gabriel's eyes. He was looking at her trying to gauge her feelings. His arms were just bellow Kota's. She smiled looking at him. "Hi."
"Hi Trouble" Gabriel spoke softly, trying not to wake Kota.
Sang ran her hand on iOS face, moving his hair from his eyes. "I forgot how beautiful you are" she murmured.
"You are crazy." Gabriel blurted out. "You are the one that's beautiful trouble."
"Hmm! We will never agree. You are beautiful in ways that has nothing to do with looks."
"Any more compliments and you'll give him a complex sweetheart" Sean told them from the door.
"Came to wake you for dinner."
"Fuck! Doc, you had to ruin the mood" Gabriel growled.
Sang felt her back vibrate. Turning over she saw Kota laughing.
"Hi Kota" she smiled.
"Hello Sang" Kota was laughing. "I see you are being entertained."
Sang kissed him on the cheek and got up. "Entertainment done. I need dinner now."
Sang came downstairs to see everyone heading to the kitchen. North and Luke had a whole spread. "Dinner is served" Luke bowed from the waist earning a smack from North. Sang giggled at their antics. This weekend was good for them. It felt like old times.
After dinner Everyone went to the living room. Sang curled up on a chair, rolling her head back. She looked down at someone touching her feet.
"Tired?" Kota asked taking her feet on his lap and starting a message.
"I'll give you about hundred years to stop that" Sang sighed in contentment.  "I need this after one of the longer shifts at the hospital."
"That can be arranged" Sang heard Luke whisper.
Sang looked over to him only to get distracted by Silas. "That's new" she said looking at his shoulder. The tattoo was something written in Greek. "What does it say?" She asked.
"My heart is yours" Silas answered looking at her. Sang was lost in his eyes. Times like this she felt her heart break again for leaving them. Then she remembered.
"You got some of your own too trouble. What are the?" Gabriel asked.
"Why did you have to get tattoos" growled North.
"Umm... There's a few" Sang said after clearing her throat.
"I saw the one on you wrist" Luke said smugly.
Sang looked at it. "Forever" it said in cursive. She drew the design herself. Hidden hearts in the writing. Gabriel walked on his knees towards her. Holding her wrist he traced the design. He found the hearts and turned his eyes to Sang.
"There are others" Sang told them averting her eyes. Gabriel had always been able to look at her heart.
Sang lifted her shirt. Under her breastbone is  "Agape Mou" in Greek.  Silas's sharp intake of breath was loud in the room. Sang wouldn't look at him.
On her breast is a array of stars in the shape of a heart. Same place North had his heart.
On the center of her chest  is a "Om". "What does it mean?" Silas asked.
"Knowledge" Sang told them in a quiet voice looking at Kota. His hand tightened on Sang's feet.
She showed them the one on stomach, low on her panty line. A heart made of Roses.  She still wouldn't look at any of them.
On her back is a colorful butterfly with a paint brush in the middle. It looked like a work of art. Sang felt Gabriel's head lower and touch her shoulder. She felt his kiss and the tear rolling down her back.
On her other wrist is a oriental symbol circled in cherry blossom.
"What is it" asked Nathan.
"It's Japanese." Sean almost choked on tears. "It's the symbol for healer".
Sang gave him a small smile. She then pointed to the tribal on her arm. "Symbol for strength" she said.
Sang then turned around taking off her shirt. Down her back, on her spine was music. Notes like you would see on a sheet. Whole room was quiet. Sang was about to turn around when she felt his fingers on them, tracing them. Slowly.
"Winter" Victor whispered. "It's Vivaldi's Winter."
Sang turned around to look at him. His eyes had the fire she was so used to seeing. He bend his head down to her, touching her forehead. "I'm not deserving of the gift you give me Sang" he whispered to her.
Letting go of him she turned to look at all of them.  She didn't know what they would think. This was her way of holding on to them. To be close to them.
********************************
A/N
I'm sorry it took so long. The nerve of the teachers to send the kids home for a break! Don't they know I have updates to do. I am trying to wrap this up. Next few chapter should reveal somethings. Let's see.  Don't hold back! Criticize! Comment! Go ahead!