Cabin in the woods.

After setting up at the cabin Sang was looking around to see if there is something else to do.
"We will do everything this weekend. You just enjoy yourself." Victor told her.
Sang decided to go for a walk. She loved coming here. The woods gave her a peace that she can't find anywhere else.
"Can I come along"?
Sang was surprised to hear Kota. He had been distant since they all decided to stay. She wasn't sure what was going on with him.
"Yeah. It'll be a long walk though" she warned.
"I'll come too" Silas joined them.
Sang took the path she knew too well. Letting Winnie take the lead. Despite his size Winnie was a puppy at heart and behaved in his typical manner. Chasing everything that moved.  After a awkward silence Sang started telling them stories about her time with her adopted family here giving them insight into her life. She showed them the birds she loved to watch. Finally they reached the lake. Sang loved swimming. And the tire swing hanging from the branch was her favorite jumping point. She was telling Silas about the time Danny tricked everyone into the water when Winnie decided he wanted a swim and jumped into the water dragging Silas with him who happened to be holding his leash. Sang de solved into giggles. "I guess it's your turn this time" she gasped.
Silas glowered at Winnie who was having the time of his life. He raised his hand towards Sang and Kota to pull him out. As soon as Sang reached his hand he pulled her in the water and Sang trying to hold on Dragged Kota down. All of them started laughing. After splashing around for a while they got out of the water and managed to get Winnie out too.
Everyone turned to look at them when they walked in.
"What the fuck happened" Gabriel shouted at them.
-----------------------------------------
Gabriel
We were all getting lunch ready. I wanted Sang to have a good time with us. I missed seeing her happy, laughing. She was my trouble and I would do anything for her. These last few years were hell for me. I tried to keep a good front for everyone but it was getting hard. Let's just say Pam's habit was beginning to catch a hold on me. I don't have anything special to offer her except try my best to make her happy. Maybe then she'd want me again. The sound of trouble's laugh together with Kota and Silas came through the door. We all turned around to see Dang walk in with the two of them. Soaking wet. Including the Bigfoot she decided call a dog.
"What the fuck happened" I asked.
They looked at each other and burst out laughing again. All three of them pointing to each other..."it's his/her fault." The dog chose that moment to shake himself and showering all of us.
"What did you do to her. She's going to catch a cold" yelled North. Always the overprotective guy. "Go change Sang baby. You'll get sick".
"How come you are not worried about us" Silas quipped.
North just grunted and gave a surprisingly funny answer...."you are not pretty like her". I could get used to this North.
We sat outside on the bench with our lunch and listened to the three of them explain the whole scenario. Even Kota was taking part in it. I love my trouble. She making my brothers be themselves again.
----------------------------------------
Kota
It was changing. Our team took a moral decline in the last few years. She was changing it. They are laughing again. Talking again. The last five years was hard on us. We stayed brothers, a team, but drifted apart from one another. She was putting us back together again. I looked at their faces. Silas was talking again. He became silent after Sang left. Only speaking when someone asked something. Gabriel was enjoying himself. He thinks we... I don't know about his drinking. It was good to see him not going for a drink for the last few days. Luke was back to being Luke. I never thought I'd be happy to hear North growl and grumble again. Mr. B looked relaxed.  Sean was happy. Even Nathan was quietly happy. I'll do anything for my brothers, even it means begging Sang to come back to us.
-----------------------------------------
Night was beautiful here, Sang thought. She was sitting by herself on the swing that hung outside. Danny had told her His grandfather hung it for his wife. David fixed it later. She wanted that for herself. That love she saw David and Mercy share, Danny and his wife had. Someone to hang her a swing, to finish her sentences, someone who'll light up just at the sight of her. Who'll get her favorite cake even if it means driving a few miles out of the way.  She loves her guys, but the love she knew with them was teenage crush mixed with hero worship. Is that good enough, strong enough to hold them together now?
"What are you doing here" Owen asked from behind her.
"Thinking" she answered  without turning around.
"May I ask what about" he came closer and pushed the swing.
"I'll let you know when I'm finished".
Owen pushed her for a bit. Both of them quiet.
"I couldn't tell you before you left us. There never was a right time".
"For what"? Sang whispered.
"I .." Before Owen could finish the sentence they heard Gabriel yell.
"Oy... Get back in here. Nathan is killing us in cards".
Owen gave a quiet sigh.
Sang got off the swing and held out her hand..."some things don't need to be said. It's felt in every action you take." She told him.
They found everyone sitting on the floor.
"I want to play a game" Gabriel's announcement had everyone groaning.
"No truth or dare" Nathan said " something else".
"You guys are no fun. What do you want to play trouble"? He asked Sang.
Sang thought for a while. "Ok, give me the cards". She took a set, shuffled them and then put them in the middle.
"This will make Gabriel happy and all of you too. Everyone gets to pick a card from the stack. Whoever get the highest card gets to ask a person of their choice to do anything. Ask a question, make them do stuff, anything".
There was a grumble cause it sounded a lot like truth or dare but eventually everyone started.
Kota started. K of hearts.
Nathan 6 of hearts.
Sean 2 of hearts.
Owen 5 of hearts.
Gabriel 3 of hearts.
Silas 4 of hearts.
North 7 of hearts.
Luke q of hearts.
Victor j of hearts.
Sang 10 of hearts.
So when it was Kota who gets to pick. He looked at Sang and she prepared herself for a question.
But Kota turned to Victor and said " what is the most embarrassing situation you had on one of your concerts"?
Victor choked on the beer he was drinking. He turned red.
He looked around and saw Owen smirking. Owen had to rescue him so he knew.
"Last year in Atlanta my mother asked to meet with one of the socialite she arranged. What I didn't know was that she arranged the meeting in my hotel room and what the meeting was about. So when I went inside I find this friend of Jasmine laid out in a sheer gown on the bed. As soon as I got in she jumped up and plastered herself on me and after being chased around the room I locked myself in the bathroom and called Owen to come rescue me. Owen had fun getting her out of my room."
Every one just looked at him. No one had anything to say. Then Sang started giggling and Gabriel followed. Every time she tried to stop Gabriel would start and off they would go again.
"I'm sorry" she gasped "but I am picturing you being chased around the room by her."
After that it was Nathan's turn and he had Gabriel put on one of North's black shirts. Luke made North sing a Taylor Swift Song. Sang made Owen tell a funny situation. Then came Kota's turn again. This time he looked at Sang "you'll probably never answer this but I'm taking the chance. Who helped you out of North Carolina"?
Sang looked at him. She knew this would come. She was surprised it didn't happened sooner.
"Derek, Marie and your mom" she answered.
"How"? It was Luke.
"Derek found me crying with Erica And asked me what was going on. He didn't know anything about the abuse. And when he asked Marie she confirmed everything. I told him and Erica everything, me not having a birth certificate, my dad raping my mother, leaving me and Marie alone. He stayed that night and in the morning took me to a cousin of his. She is a lawyer. After I told her my life story excluding you guys, she filed a motion with the court. After a hearing my father was forced to give up my mother's name. Based on that they issued me a birth certificate, social security card. My father was left out of this. Ms. Lowe, the lawyer, had a meeting with him in exchange for not going to jail for rape, child abuse and bigamy she forced him to do a few things. Put the Charleston house in Marie's name 'cause I didn't want it. Give me equal amounts of money to me. Make sure Marie's mother got health care and financial support. After that I left and came here".
There was quiet as she told them everything.
"Why didn't you send him to Jail" Nathan asked.
"Him being in jail does nothing for me. I suffered, my mother suffered, even Marie and her mother suffered. I wanted him to hurt where it'll cause more pain. His bank account. He didn't care for any of us. He set up a new house with a new family. So I took what mattered to him. But he ended up in jail anyway. His new wife sued him for fraud and the investigation found him stealing from his company."
She looked at the boys. "I'm going to bed. We'll start tomorrow again". She got up and walked into the bedroom closing the door. "I started", she thought. "I'll finish my story".
********************************
It's not my fault. All of you kept updating and I started reading other books and didn't want to work on mine. I'm on my way to wrap this up so this is the first installation towards that. I try to edit my own. So forgive grammar.