Decision decision....

All of the boys except Luke and North came back to the hotel, each lost in their own thought.
"I'm so fucking tired, I just want to roll into bed now" declared Gabriel echoing everyone's thought.
"We need to..." Started Kota.
"Let's just go to bed for now, we will discuss every thing tomorrow morning" said Owen, putting a stop to Kota's statement and the argument that would've followed. He turned and walked in to his room. They were sharing a suit. Which meant sharing rooms.
"It'll be a interesting breakfast" thought Silas drifting off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Owen was laying in bed thinking about the turn of events that took place in their lives. These boys are what his life has been about for the last 10 years. From the moment he formed this group and the academy made him responsible for them he took the role wholeheartedly. The doubt, questions, anything academy had about a team of young boys without an adult leader, he put to rest. To do that he had to take on a persona, a role that became his life. He put the need of the boys, the good of the team above his own   Desires. He was strict, follower of rules, cold; all to protect his boys. To give them a sense of authority where there was little. That was why he was happy when Sang came into their lives. Finally he could share happiness with his boys. Perhaps that was a mistake, maybe that's why she felt it necessary to leave.
He was in love with her. He might have been older than the others, but with her he felt he could let himself be the teenager he really was. Other than Sean he had very little to remind him of that.
He failed his team. He didn't think about the consequences of his actions in the long term. Now he had a team that is connected by threads. Kota built a safety net of rigidness around himself that was a mirror image of Owen's. He is burying himself deeper and deeper to save himself of any feelings. The Taylor brothers are lost in misery. Easy going Luke is now the problem child of the two. Silas is a sullen, angry man drinking his way through. Gabriele and Victor loosing themselves in work and looking for approval on the wrong places. Nathan has become his father in many ways. There were many times where he had to get Nathan out of trouble without telling the team. One of these days he was afraid it'll be too late. Where Nathan picked up women from questionable places, Sean found them in his work. Sean has become the legendary one night man. His team was like the shattered glass, waiting for the final blow to fall on the ground.
"Owen"..... Sean asked "are you awake"?
"It would be moot to ask me that if I wasn't" .
"Cut that Mr. Blackbourne stuff out. You became Owen by choice last year". Sean quipped. "Have you thought about what to do about this whole situation"?
Owen didn't answer him. What can he do? The Taylor brothers made their choices clear. They would do anything to stay near Sang. Silas and Gabriel would perhaps join them. They would look to him for guidance. Did he want to stop them when he himself want the same thing.
Morning is not far away and it'll hopefully bring clarity with it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sang
She was too comfortable to get up. Something was wrapped around her waist. The smell of musk drifted through her nose as she tried to get closer to the warmth and comfort she was feeling. "Mmmmm" she mumbled and kissed the muscled body wrapped around her.
"Baby" it growled, "I'm loving every second of what you are doing but it's making it very hard to be the good guy here".
Sang snapped her eyes open. She was snuggling close to North! She was kissing North. Looking up she found his eyes on her, darkened with want.  Everything in her melted with the same desire. Reminded her of the long ago night on the hotel room. Looking down her eyes found the proof of their night on his chest. She traced the darkened heart.
"You remember" North asked.
"Hmm. My first time..." She whispered.
She looked up to his eyes. This was North. Her North Star. Her eyes never strayed from his when she she lowered mouth and bit him on the tattoo and bit him again.
A hiss came out of North's mouth. He was still wrapped around her and she could feel his reaction very vividly against her stomach. She moved her mouth and bit him on the other side.
"Baby" North growled "this is not a good idea. I have very little control. I'm trying to be a gentleman here". Every growl out of his mouth only ignited her more. She was not the naive girl they knew five years ago. She knew what she was doing. Kind of....
"I know"... She whispered, "I like the out of control North." She moved closer to him and lifted her chin.
North's mouth claimed her in a second. Rough and gentle at the same time. He tried to slow down but Sang wouldn't let him. She missed this, missed him. Out of all the guys it was North she went the farthest. And she missed his fierce love.
A thud from the living room brought them out of the daze they were in. They looked at each other, out of breath, full of desire.
"Sang, I..." North started.
Sang put a hand on his mouth cutting him of mid sentence. "Don't you dare say you're sorry. I heard I'm sorry all the time from you guys five years ago. I know what I'm doing. I missed you North Star." With that she got up and went into the living room.
Luke was sitting on the couch holding his leg. Face in a grimace. "What did you do Lucien" Sang yelled. "If you torn any of those stitches I'll kill you". She rushed over to take a look for herself.
"I was getting lonely" Luke whined while Sang was checking his wounds. "Don't I get a kiss on my boo boo" he asked after Sang was done.
Sang laughed out loud then bend over to give him a kiss.
"Good morning Luke" she said.
"Good morning cupcake". He pulled her down for a another kiss.
"Stop moving around so much, you'll hurt yourself again" North told him from the door. Sang didn't see him come out of the bedroom. She looked at Luke to see his reaction but there was no shock on Luke's face. He just smiled as he said "I'll have doctor Sang taking care of me".
After breakfast Sang took Winnie out again for a run. She needed a little time to think by herself. She thought about this morning. What she told North was right. She knew what she was doing. She did have a  few relationships in the past five years. She dated on an off these days but lying next to North this morning, talking to Luke with morning breath felt the most natural to her than anything else. She missed this. It was one thing when she was sixteen, but now they were not boys anymore, they were grown men. What was possible at seventeen is not likely to be possible now.
Sang walked into Mercy's kitchen. She didn't even remember making the turn towards the house.
"Sang! What are you doing here!" Mercy asked from the kitchen table.
"I came for coffee" Sang answered. It sounded false even to her. Mercy didn't say anything. She knew Sang will tell her everything when she is ready. So she just handed a cup to Sang.
"What do I do mama?" Sang asked after a while.
"About what"?
"Them! The boys that you left in my house!"
"What do you want to do"? Mercy the voice of neutrality.
Sang huffed. "I don't know mama. I want them. I missed them. But so much has changed over the years. They are different men now. I'm different. What if they don't like me right now? I'm not the little girl they knew. I thought my feeling would change. I thought when I see them again I'd be cool and calm and an adult. All l want to do now is wrap myself around them and ask them not to let go."
Mercy stayed quiet for a while. This little girl she loved reminded her so much about herself. Sang became her daughter the moment she came to their life. She knew Sang better than Sang knew herself. She helped Sang become an independent woman and now she will help her win her love on an even ground.
"Tell them" she said. "Ask them what they want. If they want to continue a relationship with you then they need to know that it'll be on your terms. Be ready that some of them might not want that but don't cut them off because of that. Be their friend if not lover. Tell them what you want, let them get to know the woman you are now. I took the time off for you from the hospital for many reasons, one of them is this. I've seen you these last few years baby girl, you don't get close to anyone. You date but cut anyone off before they become too close. Your heart is still with those guys. This is the time to get in terms with everything. Take your time but be open about every thing. Including why you left".
Mercy's words rang in her ears as Sang made her way back to her house. She let Winnie loose in the back yard and sat down on the steps. She started thinking about all the things that could happened.
"Sang, is everything alright"? She looked up to see Silas towering over her.
"Hi. When did you get here"? Sang jumped up. Looking at her wrist she saw it was lunch time. "Shoot! I forgot lunch"!
"It's okay Agelle" Silas told her. "We brought sandwiches for all of us. We were waiting for you."
When she walked in she saw all of the guys spread around her living room. Her small living room was filled to the brims. "Oy! Come here give me a hug already" screamed Gabriel grabbing her on the waist. Sang couldn't stop laughing. She missed this. While she found s family in Mercy and her family, friends were hard for her. She was either too busy with school and the hospital or didn't get along with them. She missed the easy going fun she could have with the boys.
"Put her down. Let the rest of us have a chance".  Sean told Gabriel from the kitchen entry. Sean swept her in a hug "hi Pookie. Miss me?" Sang couldn't stop laughing. When she looked over she saw North with a sad look on his face. She walked over and gave him a kiss. "I'm sorry I lost track of time. I don't get much time for a walk so I was enjoying myself and I stopped by to talk to Mercy." She told them while keeping her eyes on North.
Sang walked into her bedroom for a shower and clean clothes. Coming out of the bathroom she found North on her bed. "Baby I'm sorry..." He started.
"Don't say you're sorry. I really did forget the time. I wasn't avoiding the house or you." She told him. "Besides I liked kissing you".
She left North open mouthed on her bed and a stunned Gabriel on the door. "Where's food" she yelled walking into the living room.
It was interesting for her to see them interact with each other. Age and hopefully maturity changed them all in a different way but they were also the same boys she knew.
Lunch was a quiet affair. Sang wondered where the rest were and asked.
"Owen, Kota and Nathan went to talk to the Reyes team to try to get a handle on this mess. Since the police were definitely involved now they are going to turn all the evidence Luke gathered to the police." Silas answered her.