Broken

Kota
We were all waiting at Sang's. North looking out the window, Silas next to him. Gabriel pacing back and forth enough times to make a track on the carpet. Sean checking and rechecking his medical bag. Victor looking at his computer over and over again. I know he was looking at their gps locations. Luke sitting down but pulling at his hair. I think I counted the thread on the carpets three times now. Where are they? Mr. B...Owen received Sang's mothers phone and ran out the door with Nathan. Only telling victor to track Sang's car GPS. He called us later to get Sean to Sang's house. Something happened but what. I am going to call them, it's raining pretty heavily for them to be driving. The door slammed open making us all jump. Owen walked in soaking wet. Behind him carrying an unconscious Sang was Nathan.
"Sang"! North's voice cut through all haze.
Gabriel
Something happened to trouble! Mr. B just grabbed Nathan and ran out of the door. Victor jumped on his computer and started giving out instructions to them and now we are all sitting on our asses doing nothing in her house. Fuck! When everything just started moving into the right place! Why does this shit always happen to us....to me! Fuck! That's the door!
"Baby"! Oh! Shit! That's North screaming. Not a good sign.
Victor
I never prayed in my life, but I'm willing to be on my knees now and pray. God, let them find her safe and sound. Mr. B... Owen called and asked me to track Sang's car. He didn't have to tell me something was wrong his voice told me everything. Only one person is capable of putting that tone in his voice. Sang. It's a rainstorm outside. And knowing a little about Texas weather I can say there's going to be a flood. Please god let them come back safe with my princess!
"Baby"!
Oh! God! She is not moving!
Silas
The gods don't seem to give us a break. We were just getting things on the right path with Agelle. I don't know what happened but for Owen to act like this.....I pray Agelle Mou is alright. I don't know if my brothers will survive if something was to happened to Sang again. I know North will be lost to us...to me forever. Luke won't be far behind.
Luke
They are all worried. I know my cupcake is fine. I would know if she wasn't. That's what I told myself the last five years. I keep telling myself the same thing. My brother standing at the widow, a guard against everything. He made it his life to look after me. I'm not strong enough to keep you safe from yourself little brother. Even it is you she chooses at the end, I would be happy. Please be okay cupcake.
"Baby"!
North
Something happened to my baby again. Why can't anything ever go right for me. I just found her again. I spend five years looking for her, praying for her. She finally came to us, now this. I've never seen Owen this worried before. No....he was like this once before, when Sang left. Oh! God! Did she leave again! Sean said she was done with her hospital. Maybe she left again. Please baby! Don't leave again. If she doesn't want me I won't say anything, I'll be her friend. I'll be happy for her. Just. Don't. Leave.
I turned to ask Victor if he knew anything and saw them walk in with a soaking wet Sang baby in Nathan's arm. What happened? Is she hurt? Was there an accident? Why isn't she moving?
"Baby"!
Sean
My pookie can't get a break. She was going to come back to Charleston with me, we would be doctors together and play with babies together. Now something else happened. Where is Owen and Nathan? He said to bring my medical bag. Let my pookie be ok. After this I'm going to get that bubble from North and put her in there. She is the center of everything for me, I can't loose her again.
"Baby"!
I looked up at North's scream to see Nathan walking in, carrying pookie followed by Owen. They both looked like they've been through hell.
********************************************************************************
"Baby"!
"Trouble! What the hell"!
"Agelle"!
"Princess"!
"What happened to cupcake"!
"Mr. B! What happened"?
"ENOUGH"! Owen's voice cut through their voices. "Nathan, take her in the living room. Sean come with us. Bring you medical bag. North grab something to dry her with. The rest of you stay here."
Nathan laid Sang on the bed and placed a kiss on the temple. "She is still tiny compared to the rest of us. And still she has more courage that all of us combined." He thought. He took a final look at Owen and left the room.
North came in with towels and started dry her hair.
"We need to get her out of the wet clothes" Sean spoke up. North hesitated for a minute then went to grab a long t-shirt he saw Sang wear before from the closet, knowing it would cover her up to her knees. Owen and North went about taking Sang's wet clothes off her with really looking at her. They wanted to give her a sense of privacy even If she weren't aware of it. Half way through Sang started shaking. Sean rushed forward to help and covered her with the blankets.
"She isn't injured" Owen said to Sean. "In shock maybe".
They all walked out after tucking her in completely and went towards the living room. The rest of them were wing for them.
"What the fuck! What happened? You run out of the house like your dicks on fire and comeback with Sang unconscious on Nathan's arm. What did you two dickheads do"? Gabriel screamed at them.
Owen sighed. He should be used to this by now. "I will answer you shortly Mr. Coleman, I just have to call someone first. Why don't you find your brother something dry to wear". With that Owen picked up his phone.
"He called you Mr. Coleman!" Luke whispered. Trust Luke to see the real matter!
After Owen finished talking to Mercy he changed into dry clothes he went back out into the living room.
"There was a young patient in the hospital emergency room today. A severe parental abuse victim. Sang was the treating physician. After Sang was finished with the patient, she left the hospital without telling anyone. She wasn't answering her phone. Mercy became worried and called me. I asked victor to track her car's GPS and locate her. Sang right now is in shock. We have to give her time."
Owen didn't know what to do. Does he tell her brothers about Sang's revelation? He didn't want to take the choice of telling them out of Sang's hand. She didn't know how tell his brothers that the girl they all loved didn't escape her abusers ultimate violation. He looked at Nathan and shook his head. He would wait until he talked to Sang again.
The night didn't get better. Sang came down with high fever that night. Even Cooling her down with ice water didn't seem to help. Owen called Mercy again to let her know. Sean was doing everything he could but he knew if this continued they would have to take her to the hospital.
*************************************************************************************************************
Sang was hiding in her room. She knew it wasn't going to help. Her mother will find her. She made the mistake of talking to one of the boys from the neighborhood. Her mother saw from the window. Sang received her customary punishment, but she had this feeling that it wasn't over. So she was hiding in her room. If mom didn't see her she might forget.
You thought I didn't see" screamed her mother. "You are going to act like a whore, and I wouldn't see? I'll show you what happens to whores" she screamed in Sang's face. Sang knew something was very seriously wrong. Mother never was stairs erratic before.
"I didn't do anything mom!" She pleaded. "I'm sorry"!
"Liar!" Sang's mom screamed and slapped Sang hard enough send her down on the bed. She kept hitting Sang with all her strength. All Sang could do is to cover her face. " you are a whore! Just like her"!
"I didn't do anything" Sang cried again. Praying that mother gets tired soon. It'll be over then.
But Sang was picked up by her hair. "You think those boys will look at you twice after they get what you are giving the?"
"I don't know them mom! I didn't do anything" Sang pleaded again. Where is Marie? She would call dad if she saw this.
Sang's mother pushed Sang on the bed again. Putting her hand on Sang's throat she pushed Sang's shirt up. Putting her hand on Sang's breast she pushed her hand down twisting. Screams coming out of Sang's mouth didn't stop her.
"This is what happened to whores. You wanted to give this to the boys right. No one will want you after this. I'll make sure of it" she was spitting on Sang's face. She kept up her torture. Sang's voice was raw from screaming. Her mother pressed her hand down on Sang throat as if to shut off the sound. "You want this" she told Sang. Dragging her hand down on Sang's stomach she punched Sang. Still pressing her hand down on Sang's throat. Sang twisted herself when she felt her mothers hand at her panty line.
"She can't do this! " She screamed in her head. "She can't" .
Snag mother pulled Sang's underwear down and twisted the most sensitive part of her body, ignoring Sang's pleading. Sang tried to block herself out of what's happening to her without success. She felt the pain tearing her in half. She heard herself scream. And kept on screaming until darkness took her over.
**********************************************************************************
The earth shattering scream coming from Sang's room was nothing but pure terror to the boys eats. They all ran into her room. Sean ran to her bedside checking her pulse and calling her name. Each boys frantically called her name. But she was oblivious to everything. Sean grabbed a syringe from his bag and filled it up. She started loosing consciousness again.
"She should be out for the next 8 hours." He told everyone.
Owen walked out to the living room followed by everyone else. "What happened today Owen"? Sean asked.
"Why is princess like this"?
"What the fuck happened out there today"?
"What are you not telling us"?
"It's more stuff to do with her mother. Marie's mother." Nathan spoke up. "It's more bad stuff".
Owen couldn't take it anymore. Sang's scream still ringing in his ears. He just walked himself out into the rain. He didn't want to imagine what that little girl went through.
He called the only person she could think of to help. Mercy.
His family was broken.He needed help put his family back together. He needed to take the pain away from Sang's life.
After he told Mercy about the latest development he asked her advice. Owen was used to being the leader, making decision. But he didn't trust himself anymore. He didn't want to do anything to loose Sang anymore.
*********************************************************************************
Morning brought Mercy and some other people to Sang's door.
"This is my daughter Samantha and her wife MaryAnne." Mercy told them. "MarryAnne is Sang's therapist. Where is Sang?"
"Still sleeping" Sean answered.
"Let her sleep. I need coffee" MarryAnne spoke up and walked inside.
Sitting on the kitchen table and standing around it all the guys kept looking at the three women. Not knowing what to say.
"Well...." Samantha asked. "You guys don't want to ask anything"?
"Yeah!" Said Gabriel. "I want to know something". Pointing at MaryAnne.
"Go ahead" said MarryAnne.
"Who cut your hair? It's horrible! I fucking gotta fix it now. Sang's SIL can't walk around in shitty haircut". He started muttering about good for nothing hairdressers destroying perfectly good hair.
All three of the women looked at each other and burst end out laughing.
"Sang did warn you". Samantha said in between laughs.
"What! Hair is important"! Gabrielle exclaimed.
Winnie's bark from the bedroom had all of them stop and go towards the bedroom. Sean walked over to check on A stirring Sang. "Fever's gone" he told everyone.
"Ok! All of you out! I'll take care of her when she is up." MarryAnne shooed them out of the room.
"Doesn't being her family interfere with being her doctor"? Sean asked Samantha and Mercy.
"No. Sang didn't want to go to a outside doctor. But she nodded the help so MarryAnne stepped in and worked it out. Whatever she and Sang talks about she never tells us and we never ask."  Samantha answered them. "We don't separate between patient Sang and Sister Sang. We just never ask and Marry never tells."
"She is lucky to have you guys." Nathan told them surprising everyone.
"What's up with him?" Gabriel thought. "He was hating Sang until two days ago".
********************************************************************************
They spent the time with talking while waiting for MarryAnne and Sang. They could faintly hear talking in the bedroom. It was more than two hours when MarryAnne finally came out of the bedroom.
" she is getting dressed, she'll be out soon." MarryAnne told them. "She said North to make her chocolate chip pancakes." She added, smirking.
All the boys waited for North to blow up but he just got up and went to the kitchen.
"North is broken"! Luke whispered. "We have to fix him".