Reflections

Owen
I need to fix this mess my family has become, Owen thought. It's as if the core of his family was broken. How did it become this way. Kota was becoming more and more introverted. The only part of him they saw was the academy team leader, not a brother. Nathan is more sullen than ever. Not caring for anything. The only person Silas shares anything with is North. Victor may have escaped his parents but he is drowning himself in work. North, Luke and Gabriel leaned on each other but they are still lost. Sean and him were hanging on to themselves by a thread. His family was breaking apart. He is unable to do anything but watch. Sang being here gave him hope....she could be their hope of becoming brothers again.

Kota
She is here! Sang...... My ten. As soon as I saw her I wanted to hold her, make certain she was whole, she was my Sang. She left! I remembered the next minute. She left and left us broken. The day I had max run her over was the best thing that happened to me after my brothers. I knew the sadness that hid in her eyes, saw the fear. And I wanted to erase all of it. I wanted her protected, happy. After they met her all my brothers wanted the same thing. Sometimes I wish I kept her to myself, then maybe she would've stayed.
After Sang left I was left to pick up the pieces of my brothers. I had to be strong to hold the team together. Mr. B was there but I could see that he was distancing himself from us. We went through academy jobs one after another and became the most sought after team. But I had to hold tight to keep us from drifting.
I became the perfect academy member to keep myself from hurting so much. I loved her and she didn't even give me a chance to show her before disappearing. Now she is here again, how do I keep my brothers from breaking if she leaves again. I have to see her, I have to make sure she stays.
I snapped at her to make her go away if that is he intention. From the first words that came out, "enough", I knew this is not the Sang we knew. This Sang was stronger, capable of standing her ground. Much more beautiful. I fell in love with her even more.
Silas
Agelle Mou! My angel! She is here! What is Kota doing? He is going to send her away again! I can't loose her again! She left because of me! Anybody would. My brother tried to burn her! I couldn't protect her against Greg, Rocky, Jade, McCoy. Was there anyone that wasn't trying to hurt her.
She was my light, my love. Everything lost its meaning after she left. I did whatever job Mr. B piled up on us. Followed every instructions Kota gave like a machine. Even after I started my business with North and Nathan, I wasn't in it with my whole heart. Everywhere I went I looked for my Sang. I need to find a way to have her stay with us. With me.
I can't believe she just snapped at Kota. Way to go agelle! She is so
Beautiful.
Gabriel
Sang! My trouble! She would end up in a fucking hospital. At least she is a doctor this time. WAIT! My trouble is a doctor!
I knew trouble was smarter than me. Why would she stay with someone like me. I didn't have anything to give her. I still don't. She would be better with the others.
She is just as beautiful as ever. That pout is still there. Only trouble could find a way to pout with Kota yelling like an ass. Fuck! What is Kota doing! He is going to chase her away! I can't loose her again.
Fuck! Did she just put Kota to his place. Trouble is Sexy! Knew it! Can't wait to get my hands on her.

Victor
Princess! My princess is here! I'm going go to her, hold her until I know she is mine.
I know she left to get away from me and my parents. He tried to kill her, she insulted her, he'll even the maid tried to kill her. Princess I can keep you safe now. We can keep you safe now. We love you even the asshole that's yelling now. Please stay!
Nathan
It's Sang! My peanut  is here! Wait why is she with Luke and the rest of them? She is a doctor and he just happened to be here? I hope they are still playing the same game.
I know it's because of me she left. After what my father did to her it's a wonder she hung around anymore, but she could've told us that she didn't want us anymore. Well.... We were trying to decide what to do with her.
I hope she hangs around this time. I mean it's not like I was waiting for her or anything.... I was hoping to find her everywhere I went. I loved her and she left without a second glance. I knew she would. That's what people do...they leave without explanation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
North
I waited until baby left and the others stopped yelling. Then I got up and planted my fist on Kota's jaw. "I told the rest of them before and now I'm telling you.....if you make her leave this time, I'll leave the team and take Luke with me."
I wanted them gone. I loved the academy but now it was a burden. Baby left because of the academy, I'm loosing my brother because of the academy. I'm not letting them ruin it anymore. I'll stay here with baby, if she doesn't love us anymore that's okay. I'll be her friend. But I'll be close to her.
I love you baby.