Seeking Answears

Author's note
It's taking a long time for me to upload mostly because of family circumstances. Thank you all for being so patient with me. I wanted to hit publish so I didn't edit this. Forgive me for all mistakes. I'd appreciate any feedback on on my writing. Love you all.
********************************************************************************
It took a while for everyone to get settled, but soon they were all in action mode. Owen felt he should start the meeting, as he was still the team lead but before he could open his mouth Sam started.

"You people messed up big this time. You jumped into the water without knowing how deep it was and dragged Sang down with you. Now her life's in danger because of it."

"How? Explain Mr. Reynolds"! Owen demanded before another argument started.

"Because you people are dipshits who know nothing about real police work and like pretend that you do." Danny yelled out. "You guys are not even PI's for god's sake"

"We know what we are doing" retorted Nathan. "We were trained to do this."

"Tell me genius! What happens when you get caught breaking into someone's place? Get into some mess that you have now? This mess that you landed yourselves into is not like getting the boss's daughter's naked pictures from the boyfriends phone. This time it almost cost  one of your friends life." Danny ended his tirade pointing at Luke.

"Danny down" his partner murmured. "This isn't going to help".

"Gentlemen, perhaps you could tell us why you are here" Owen asked the trio. The sooner he can get back to their own work the better.

Myers and Sam looked at each other. "Go ahead. It's your deal" Meyers told Sam. turning to the room he said "you guys better sit down, this is going to take a while."

After everyone was seated Sam looked at all of them. He felt sorry for the young ones. They were where he was, trusting blindly. Believing in something that was as full of empty promises as everything else in this world. "I hope they get their girl." he thought. After this is over they are going to need someone to hold their hand."\

"As I told you before I am former Academy. So I'm able to navigate easily through their minefields. You guys were sent here, rather he was sent here to infiltrate a college drug operation by the academy." he stated pointing to Luke. "This was done at the request of a former academy member, who has a family member involved with this group.Correct?"

"You said nothing that we don't know detective reynolds." Kota stated. "As a former academy member you know this is how usually things are done."

"So what!" Nathan asked angrily. "None of this makes it your business".

"It is my business when my sister is in trouble because of you idiots and what you were doing." Danny's voice boomed out.

Sam ignored the two of them and continued. "This wouldn't be a problem, well, it would be seeing that you have no authority to do so, but let's disregard that for a moment. This became problem when you started interfering with an ongoing DEA investigation that Texas PD was running. They already had their eye on that group and other people involved with them. These people were not only selling drugs on the campus, they were also coercing some of their female clients to turn tricks. And Marco Reyes and his team one of the primary suspect. The Academy knew about it"

The room went silent at that bombshell. Then pandamonium broke loose. 

"Fuck you" Gabriel yelled out. "You can't just say that!"

"You just came here to cause trouble!"

"What the hell are you talking about?" North yelled out.