The Seize

Sang
After putting in 36 long hours in the hospital I was exhausted to my bones. All I wanted to do was fall on my bed and sleep. The last few weeks were emotionally draining and it was taking its toll. I don't know what to do about the boys. My feelings for them didn't fade as I had hoped. Seeing them here, talking to them only made it worse. And Luke being injured complicate things even more. I want to run to them and be wrapped up in their arms and be loved again, but its not going to happen; so I've been avoiding them for the last few days. I go and check on Luke when he is sleeping and no one is there, making sure not to be seen.
I walked into my little house and just dumped everything on the floor, too tired to put them away. I need to take a shower. This is when I miss Gabriel, him washing my hair. I went straight to bed.
The constant banging on the door woke me out of my sleep. Ugh! I'm going to kill whoever it is! "
Oh! For the love of god what is it now!" I screamed and opened the door.
"Hi cupcake"! Smiled the last person I expected to see on my door at two in the morning; Luke!
"What...what are you doing here"! I stuttered after a few second. I looked around to see who else was there. All I saw was a cab pulling out.
"I broke out of jail" he said, and then he toppled over.
"Luke"! I yelled as I jumped to hold him. This boy is truly crazy. He just woke up and he left the hospital to come here! I took him inside and sat him down on the sofa.
"What are you doing here Luke"?
"You never came to see me and they weren't telling me anything so I came to you". He said it with such ease like its a daily thing.
"How did you even know where I lived? How did you get out of the hospital? Does anyone know you are here"? I asked him, frustrated. What am I going to do now!
I could see the pain in his eyes, he was hooked up to pain killer at the hospital and he was in no condition to be out of bed now. My Luke was in pain.
"Up you go", I sighed and picked him up. I took him to my spare bedroom and put him in bed. Lucky for him I had painkillers that would help him now. After he took the pills I told him to go to sleep.
"I need sleep, so do you. Sleep now and we will talk in the morning." As I turned to leave the room he said my name...
"Sang....don't leave again."
"I won't. I'll be here when you wake up".
I left him to go back to my bed. I laid awake surprisingly happy to know Luke was in the next room.
I almost fell asleep when I realized he didn't tell me if the others knew he was here. I'll take care of it in the morning.
I woke up to the sound of water running in the bathroom. A look at my clock told me it was ten. Then I remembered last night. LUKE WAS IN MY HOUSE!!!!!!
I went to get ready for the day. When I came out of the bedroom I had my comfy clothes on: yoga pants and tank top, hair in a messy bun.  I could hear Luke in the bathroom, I hope he doesn't hurt himself. Made coffee and grabbed some muffin and put it on the countertop.  Ok! Let's go get Luke now!
He was coming out his room using his crutch, moving slowly. "Good morning" I spoke.
He looked up and I could see his whole face lit up. Same smile, same addictive vanilla smell.
"Morning cupcake".
We made our way to the kitchen. After I gave him his coffee and muffin I started on mine. None of us spoke but I was in euphoria, it felt like old times, us having breakfast at the kitchen table.
"So..... Cupcake.... How are you"? Luke broke the silence first.
I looked at him quietly..." I'm okay" I said finally. "What are you doing here Luke. At my place."
"I'm here to see you, to tell you that I missed you. To ask you to come back to us, to ask you why did you leave. To beg you to never leave again."
I sat there stunned. I didn't think he would dive straight in the deep end like this. I only meant what was he doing out of the hospital. Wait.... What about the others? They wouldn't have let him out of their sight like this!
"I only meant out of the hospital Luke. Where are the others?"
"They don't know I'm here. I left after all of them went back to the hotel. Your friend Mercy helped me. I like her!"
I groaned into my hands, of course Mercy would help him. The whole hospital must be going crazy now looking for Luke. And the guys! Oh my God! North!
I ran to pick up my phone and started texting the first person I could think of that would have a cooler head.
"He is at my house. I'm sure you have the address by now".
I'll deal with Mercy later. I sat down opposite a smirking Luke, getting ready to be seized by a bunch of overgrown boys who should know better. Boys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mr. Blackbourne
As always North left for the hospital before us. Kota, Victor and I were up last night trying to fix the situation Luke had unknowingly landed himself in. Luke was here posing as a college student to find a group of student involved blackmail using videos that was done under drug influence. The Reyes team still can't find out why Luke was shot.
When we walked in to the hospital the whole place was in a uproar. Security all over the place. On Luke's floor we heard North screaming at someone. What happened? Was Luke hurt again.
"Mr. B!"North yelled as soon as he saw me. "Luke isn't here! They don't know where he is"!
"What do you mean he is not here" asked Silas and Gabriel together.
"Where is he"? Victor asked.
Kota and I turned to the hospital administrator standing there wringing his hands.
"When the nurse came to check on Mr. Taylor this morning he wasn't in his bed. After looking for him everywhere they informed hospital security. It seems some time last night Mr. Taylor went missing."
It was almost ten in the morning now and they are still looking for him. I saw the detectives that was almost too familiar now walk towards us.
"Taking him out of the hospital won't help him. Where is he". This is probably the one person that can growl more than North.
"As you can see detective, we just arrived and found out that our friend is missing. Perhaps you can question the staff who was on duty last night".
"What does that mean"!
"Obviously since we weren't here and they were, they would have better idea about what happened to our friend".
Before the detective could answer the hospital administrator spoke up. " Mercy was in charge last night and she didn't see anything. We are checking the securit
footage."
As we watched the footage together I could feel the detective getting more and more upset. The footage showed the nurse doing her rounds and going to the break room leaving another younger nurse on the desk. It also showed Luke doing his best to be sneaky and simply walking out of the hospital.  All of our team looked at each other and Sean opened his mouth to say something...
"Ma! You are alright"! Exclaimed the detective. Turning around we saw him hugging our Nurse. She is his mother!
Before I could ask anything my phone buzzed. Looking at the screen I was shocked.
"He is at my house. I'm sure you have the address by now".
"Who is it?" Sean asked.
"We will return to the hotel now, Luke might be there". I announced to my team. 
Before anyone could say anything nurse Mercy spoke up.
"I'm sorry I didn't look after your friend. I'm sure he'll be okay wherever he is". Surprisingly she was smiling when she said it.
I knew my team was confused but they followed it without question.
Once outside o turned towards them.
"Luke is in Sang's house. We are going there."
Silence followed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
I think this story will not be a long one. I know what I want to happen at the end and working towards it. Hopefully all of you will like this chapter. I am so happy that so many of you leave such positive things on the messages. Love you all.