Wishing on a star

Owen
The drive to Sang was quiet. Everyone lost in their own thought. I wanted to applaud Luke. The younger Mr. Taylor had always been straight to the point kind of man. When all of us were thinking of ways to bring Sang to us, he took himself to Sang giving her no choice but to face us. Sang being the person that she is will not turn him away. She was right, I did already have her address. Victor found all the information available on her at my request.
According to Victor's findings "Sang Soren" came into existence approximately five years ago. A birth certificate and social security number was issued then. She was then registered in the special medical program at Texas Tech on a full scholarship. The address Dr. Sang Soren has been living at this address since then. She is well respected and liked among her co-workers. I'm proud of my Sang. She has come a long way from the shy, scared girl she used to be. I'm more in love with her now than I've ever been.
I shared all of this with my team. They all took the information with apprehension. How did she make this happen? Who is helping her? Right now I'm worried about what will she do when all of us show up at her doorstep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Victor
I'm aware of the tension in the car. All of us thinking the same thing; will she even let us in the door? I found all the information on her. I know what the file say, it's also what it doesn't say. How did my princess survive?  I want to wrap my princess in my arms and tell her how much I love her. Maybe I wasn't saying that enough five years ago. Maybe that's why she left. How will she react to all of us?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kota
I counted the weaving on the car seat, the squares on the mat, the stripes on Dr. Green'd tie. No amount of counting is going to make me calm. We are going to Sang. The Sang that left us? Left me. Why Sang? I laid awake every night and asked her. She never answered. My brothers think I'm heartless for saying those things to her, but I saw them after she left. I suffered with them, helped put them together. Can't watch the break again. I can't break again. There will be no fixing it this time. I saw Victor's report. I'm proud of her. I also know this is not our Sang. She is stronger, independent. not the introverted Sang we all knew. She doesn't need us to fight her battles anymore. To protect her anymore.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nathan
We will see Sang again. My peanut. I guess she is not mine anymore, but still peanut. She is still as small as ever. I wanted to take her away, make her love me but at the end she is the one who left. I knew from the beginning the idea of all of us sharing her was a bad idea. It wasn't normal. That's why she left us. No girl would want a life like that! Luke had the courage to go after what he wants, I wish I could. My Sang, it's been so long since I hugged her, touched her. I hope she can accept us again. She was my hope for a perfect life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Silas
Agelle mou. My angel. She's been in my mind ever since the day we saw her in Luke's hospital room. My gentle, soft, beautiful love. Kota's harsh words didn't faze her, she was still the light we all were drawn to. She didn't come to us after that day but I caught glimpses of her. In the hospital cafeteria, on the hallways, in the ER. I went looking for her. I remember the first day I saw her, all I wanted to do was gather her in my arms and make her mine. I wanted to kill whoever put that haunted look in her eyes. I was happy when we had to pretend she was my girlfriend. It meant I got to spend more time with her. The time I had with her was precious to me. I didn't mind sharing her with my brothers. She had enough love for all of us. But why did she leave. I'm not leaving her this time. I know North said he would leave the team if it meant staying with Sang, Luke would too. I know I'll be joining them. My home is wherever Sang is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sean
How is it I get myself into driving all the temperamental fools towards my pookie's house. The amount of angst coming off of North, Gabriel and Nathan is enough to give me a headache. My Pookie has a house. Now I can stay forever with her. We all read Victor's report. Pookie was in the accelerated program at Texas Tech. I knew she was smart. I guess she won't be playing nurse Sang with me anymore. I like this Sang outspoken, independent, beautiful as ever. The way she put Kota in his place was outstanding. We all are thinking the same thing, will she even let us in the front door. Can we win her back. Maybe for some of us the question is do we want her the same way. But I know none of my brothers want to loose her completely. On a way she'll be much better for us. 16 year old Sang was too compliant, always letting the boys have their own way. Owen had to put those ridiculous rules into place just so she won't be pressured into anything. She would just go along with whatever she thought would make the boys happy. The guys would've gotten into thinking they were right all the time. The Sang we have now wouldn't let them walk all over her. She can stand up for herself. She can say no if she wants to. My brothers need that, some of them a little too big of a ego. Can't wait for all the fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gabriel
Trouble. I named her right. We have been looking for him all morning and she calmly sends a text at ten saying he is here, come get him. Only my trouble. Luke had the right idea though, I wish I had thought of it. Fuck it. Now he is going to be all gloating and stuff.
I bet troubles feeding him chocolate. I can't wait to see her again. She is as beautiful as ever. Love you Sang. She was my light. My reason for not giving up. She made me feel wanted, like I'm worth something. The way she talked about my art, my picking out her clothes, her hair... She made me feel those were the best things in the world. I mean I know I'm not that good with my art and putting clothe together or furniture to fit together is nothing special. It's just work. I don't know how I got so lucky as to have someone like her. Maybe that's why she left, she didn't want to be with someone like me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
North
I showed my baby the stars and she became my sun. I know why my brother did this. He like me couldn't imagine loosing baby again. We talked about this; both of us would leave the team if Sang stayed here. I can't live without her and I doubt Luke can either. She is such a small thing, how can I leave her here. She is a doctor now. I'm so proud of her. She might not want us as lovers but I'll be her friend. Who am I kidding it'll kill me to do that but I'll do anything to be near her. I talked to her a few times in the hospital, I have a feeling she is still ours. Some might question me willing to share her; but I know she won't choose between us. I know my brothers still feel the same about her. For all Kota's snarling I know he still keeps a picture of Sang in his wallet. He still looks for her. Nathan wants her just as badly. Silas would be with Luke and I. Gabriel and Victor are just as lost. Mr. B and Dr. Sean looses themselves in work to cover their pain. They were older than us. Their love for her was at a different level than the rest of us. We were all hurting. Baby is not leaving us again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<~~~~~
The cars pulled into Sang's driveway. It was a small house but beautiful. The front had rose plants all over. Doormat said welcome. It made everyone laugh. As they were ringing the doorbell the door opened. Sang was standing there in her yoga pants and tank top. They could hear Luke in the background asking "is it them cupcake"? Sang just looked at them, eyes hard to read. Then she left the door open and walked inside. The boys took it as a sign and followed her in. Luke was laying in the sofa and looked happy. That was a look they haven't seen in him in a long time. North went up to him and gave him a hug. "Good job" North whispered. Silas and Gabriel did the same. While all the guys were talking to Luke, North went to Sang and pulled her into a hug. Sang hesitated at first but the she wrapped her arms around North. "Thank you baby, for looking after my idiot brother".