Shots Fired

Dr. Soren....Dr. Soren, Mercy's voice cut through the sleepy haze Sang was in.
I'm up.. She answered. What happened?
Gunshot victim coming in... Mercy answered her, handing her a water bottle and a green coverall... two minute arrival time.
It was such a nice dull night.. Sang said.
"Yeah, too good to last though"one of the interns waiting with them replied as the shrieking ambulance pulled into the entry way.
This was Fort Lee General Hospital in Fort Lee Texas.
"What do you have there" sang asked the EMT pulling a stretcher with them.
"Gunshot to the stomach, shoulder and leg. Head injury, loosing blood quick". 
Sang and the interns grabbed the gurney into a exam room and got to work. Sang also had the nurses call up to the OR and the surgeon.
"He is loosing too much blood" said Mercy.
This guy needs to go up soon thought Sang. They were cutting up his clothes. Sang worked up to check his shoulder and head. On the man's chest was tattoo of a heart with "Always" written in cursive.
Sang felt her heart stop. "It couldn't be" she thought. "They are in Charlston". She looked up to his face......"Luke"!
"You know him"?Mercy asked.
"OR is ready".
They rolled him upstairs for surgery while Sang stood shocked, afraid to breath, covered in Luke's blood.
"So... He is one of the boys"! Mercy said in a quiet voice. Mercy knew everything about her.
"Yeah" Sang muttered taking off the coverall, "I have to take a break".
She walked to her car, pulled out a phone she never thought she would use again and dialed.
"Who is this? Where did you get this phone? " his curt voice broke through the silence, "answer me"!
Sang took a deep breath, gathered whatever leftover courage she had and spoke.
"Mr. Blackbourne".

A/N
I don't know the medical terms other than being a big fan of Grey's Anatomy. So forgive me for any and all mistakes. Also this is being done on my phone. Sorry in advance for horrible grammar and editing.