Brother Scorned

The ride to the hotel was a quiet one. All of them lost in their own thought. There were strong accusations made on both sides. Sang's reaction was something none of them foreseen. Kota turned around in his seat to look at Owen in the back seat.

"Owen..." he started.

"Not now Mr. Lee." Owen's clipped voice resonated throughout the car. "We will talk inside our residence".

Kota turned around, but not before glancing at Victor who was looking back at him. It seems a lot of things took a reverse motion tonight. He didn't know how to make sense of any of this.

Walking into the house they rented for themselves they were unsure of the next step. North had a determined look on his face along with suppressed rage.

"What the fuck were you doing!" North screamed at Nathan. "Do you know what you just did! We are going to lose her again!"

As soon as Nathan opened his mouth Owen knew this situation was turning from bad to worse. Tonight just might bring the end to his team.

"It's you guys that are blind. She is getting between us again. Now she is blaming us! Blaming the academy! She is the cause of all this".

Before anyone realized anything North tore into Nathan, planting his fist on Nathan's face. The crack was loud. Nathan staggered back holding his nose. In the next moment he was taking a swing at North. It took Silas, Kota and Gabriel to separate the two of them.

"What the fuck is wrong with you fuckers!" Gabriel yelled at them. "We need to get our shit together. We need to find a way to get out of this shit hole we are in. You fuckheads need to start fucking thinking".

"What is there to think" Luke whispered. "She doesn't want us anymore. She said it". He looked broken. Much like the Luke they saw in the last five years. The light that was in his eyes in the past month was gone.

"I told you the first day" North said quietly. "I will choose her over anyone this time. I meant it. I will beg her if I have to. Just be her friend. But I'll choose her".

"This is what I'm talking about. One month she is back in our lives and already there's problem. North wants to leave. She is causing this. She is lying about everything."

Nathan's statement caused everyone to erupt again. Silas was holding North back again. Owen looked at Sean, only to find him looking at the rest of them with a blank look in his eye. 

"Enough"! Victor's voice boomed out. "All of you! Just enough!" He looked ready to blow. Which for him was a rare thing.

Owen looked around the room. His team was hanging by a thread. Everyone taking sides in an argument that at the end leaves everyone a loser. He looked to Kota for some insight. Kota has been very vocal about his opinion on Sang in the past, only to find him looking out the window, lost in thought.

"No"! Nathan yelled out again. "None of you can see what she is doing! She is breaking us apart, letting us fight over her. She is just like those sluts we saw in Ashley Waters. She is leading you guys around by the dicks and you are letting her!"

This time Gabriel jumped for his throat. He got a good punch in before Nathan pushed him away.

"You fucking asshole"! Gabriel screamed. "Just because you are chasing around anything in a skirt doesn't mean we are. Don't even think of my trouble that way. She is not like the bitches you are used too."

"She is just like them"! Nathan spit back."she lied about loving us! She lied about being here. Now she is Lying about the academy and its team!"

Before anyone else could say anything Kota spoke out.  "Why would she lie" he said without turning around from the window. His quiet voice heard around the room.