Chapter 6: The Trap Starts (U)

Shadow was readying himself against the mysterious woman which had confronted him. With her long dark hair and lightly clothed with only a bra, covering her large bust, and shorts she seemed to exude a sense of beauty and evil. At the same time as her single red eye stared at Shadow…never blinking or veering away. Her extended nail like claws pointed at him like sharp needles then…he moved. In a blinking movement she appeared behind Shadow. He turned round to block her powerful kid which sent him skidding until he came to a stop.

 Shadow uncrossed his arms “whoa…you aren’t messing around. Fine…that’s how you want it” he charged a sphere of energy “then eat this” but as he was about to fire the woman appeared in-front of him flicking his head stopping him from firing. As Shadow held his head, he jumped in the air and tried to fire an energy sphere but once more the woman appeared before him and simply raised her arm to the sky and punched him in the face to the ground.

Shadow was easily able to recover and landed on his feet. The woman landed as Shadow rubbed his cheek “very good. You’re fast I’ll give you that”

“so…you find this play-time suitable?”

“hmm…yes I guess. Well okay then…” he said readying himself “let’s play” he dashed forward once more ready to throw an energy sphere but once again the woman dashed forward and simply grabbed his arm pointing it to the sky. Shadow then swung a kick at her but she let go and back-flipped out of the way. Shadow charged forward and jumped at swinging a broad punch. However she merely went back to her shoulders and double-kicked Shadow backwards through the air. He managed to recover and land on his feet as he skidded along the ground “this is getting me no-where. Right…play-time is over!!” he clenched his hands and his whole body became encased by a golden aura.

Shadow using his increase speed and power went on the attack as he run forward thrusting punches and swift kicks but the woman would either evade or simply block his blows. Circuit was watching on “something feels off about this fight”

what do you mean?”

“that woman…is not even trying. Shadow is going at it at about 75% but she’s barely winded. And the blows she does land lack any kind of power”

“Don’t worry. Shadow is resourceful…look see” they saw Shadow then jump high in the air and begin rapidly throwing energy balls at her. She simply dodged them as they landed on the ground. Shadow let off a small smirk as he clenched his fists, put them together and released them to make many columns of energy rise from the ground. The woman was unable to dodge them as she was lifted into the air.

Shadow then dived towards her. He clenched his fist and swung it. The woman however simply crossed her arms but Shadow smirked and opened his hand pressing his palm on her arms. He then landed on the ground as the woman stopped rising in the air. Shadow raised his hand high “now…play-time is over” he quickly dropped it causing an energy sphere to quickly appear directly in-front of the woman exploding on impact. Shadow watched her as she fell through the cloud of smoke to the ground. “there you go…now just fall” he put his hand behind him making it spark “and have this!” he fired a beam of energy at the falling woman

he’s got her” said Ariana

yeah…unless she sprouts wings she’s going to get hurt”

The woman simply watched the beam come towards her and crossed her arms

Even if you block it you’re in a world of hurt” called Shadow confidently but she then uncrossed them and suddenly stopped in mid-air as the beam went under her shooting off into the sky. Shadow’s eyes widened “What the heck!?” while Circuit covered her mouth