Epilogue

And that brings that story to a close…just close this and put it on the shelf. Well…you did it…you made it to the end of the story…I would say well done but why should I? it’s not as if you get reward for reading. If wondering who I am, I’m the schmuck who told you not to look for me in the beginning. Yes I’m in my own story, call me vain I don’t care it’s my book and I’ll write it how I want. So…go on away…you’re ruining my retirement.

Oh…you’re still here…you’re not still moaning over the lack of reward are you? Fine if I tell what became of Shadow and co will you go away. The nurse is bringing me my pills so I need to kill time. So…we’ll start with this.

With Shadow’s wish everyone returned to the world of the past. It was rather awkward moment for their parents when they rushed home all teary like. They were returned to the day before they vanished to the future world. So for our main character he skipped out on that boring work trip but we’ll save him for later. I think he’s had enough of the spotlight…heck we’ll save the main characters till last…of those with a large amount of book time. If you’ve got a problem with that…than get lost…no than be quiet.

To makes easier, that and I have a bad memory, so we’ll do it in order. So let’s start with Medea. You know the girl with the many hair colours and personalities, a bit of a psycho…I believe I accidently forgot her at the end part…what do you expect I’m eighty-four. Although on my card it says eighty-three…keep it you yourself. Well…she’s now…in theatre. Apparently she’s an awesome impressionist and easily able to pull off any role. She also part time as a hair stylist.

Next on the list we have the unlikely duo of Zack and Avarice. It’s rather odd what they do…consider what they do in the story. So you’re probably guessing that jewel shop…well…you’d only be partially right. Avarice runs it as a pawn shop and I’ve heard she’s rather stingy while Zack travels the world with his girlfriend. I got a postcard from him…which says Antarctica. Apparently he’s studying penguins.

Now…whose next…ermmm…oh yes the couple of Charlotte and Stephen. They didn’t do anything special but it’s the truly ironic thing…the reason Stephen couldn’t speak…is because he’s deaf. Yeah I couldn’t believe it either…and even weirder…is Charlotte…can’t…smell. You’d thought I’d say blind wouldn’t you.

Moving on we have Jenna…just Jenna. The angel and bat-girl were figments of her imagination. Kind of an awkward ending for this girls, her parents never got-back together but stopped all their arguing. Jenna then grew up to become a counsellor helping others…the serious ones…apparently she really enjoys it.

Last on the minor’s list is the evil Sinister. Sinister is still a biker…and a bit of a rule-breaker but he performs shows on his bike of his. Even strange is he’s a police officer…if you think about it suits him. He gets to beat people up…and get rewards for  it…win win. Also before you moan Mirage will come up later.

Now we move onto the characters who had a lot of screen-time…story-time work with me here. First we’ll have Truth. Truth is now a world-famous detective. Apparently he has the power to tell lies from truths and find clues many others would miss. His wife…yes his wife is a world-class swimmer…Undina. And again in a twist of fate…she can’t even walk. Apparently her legs are really weak so can’t support her weight but that doesn’t stop her from swimming like a fish…come on I had to do that.

Next is Julia…you know the shrimp who could grow bigger than a teen in puberty. Now you’re probably thinking…she’s the tallest…WRONG…she was the smallest. But she soon sprouted upwards and towers over everyone else. I even met her, I need a foot-stool. Julia stays in touch with Sophia…which nicely moves on to the next one. Thank you me…well done me.