We're back!

Emma's POV
Hello, it's me, EmmaTheEnderGirl! It has been half a year since our last adventure took place. I am in my bed, because I am very tired for some reason. I hear a knock on the door and I see Lindsey. She sees me in bed and is wearing a shocked look. She says "Emma, you didn't wake up, like, early. Are you ok?" I nod my head slowly and say "I think I was tired, oh well... Just one day..." I realize that everyone is up and awake except me. What time is it? I look at the clock. It is 10:30am. "OMG! I'm turning into Lindsey, a sleeping monster! Ahh!" I scream as I run into the bathroom.

Lindsey's POV
"Someone's awake." I hear Herobrine respond. I walk into the kitchen and ask Herobrine "Nutella toast please." He nods and puts some toast in the toaster. I love Nutella! I hear a door slam and see Emma running to me. "All done." She says, breathing heavily. Cupa walk out of her room and says "I finished my book! Yay!" "What book did you read?" Emma asks. "Puss n' Boots!" Cupa says with a smile, with her kitty following her. They have been the bestest friends since we moved into this castle. She named it Mittens, because it looked like it had white mittens on it's hands and feet. Cupa sits on the couch and the cat bounces on.