Herobrine and Lindsey

Lindsey's POV

Wow. I've never seen them fight before. Savannah seems like she's talked some sense into Emma. But I think it's up to me to talk some sense into Hero. I straighten my shoulders, hold my chin up, and walk over to him, who looks like he's about to cry as well. "Hey, what was that all about?" I ask him. "I said something I shouldn't have," he simply responds, holding his legs to his chest. "Do you want to talk about it?" I ask. "I told her to grow up. I was just worried for her. I didn't mean to be harsh, but I was," Herobrine says, quietly. "Yeesh. Why don't you just let Emma be Emma? The fact that she just wants to make people happy and keep them safe is embedded in her personality. You wouldn't be able to change it, no matter how hard you try." I say to him.
"I suggest you just say sorry. She cares about you, Hero, and I know you care about her. Just apologize,"
"Okay. I will. Thanks, Linz," he says as he gives me a hug.

Savannah's POV

"Do you think they'll be okay?" I ask Lindsey as we sit down with Cupa and Steve. "You can bet your beret they will!" She says, confidently. "I hope so. I've never seen them get into a fight." Cupa says, softly.