Forgiveness

Emma's POV
"I'm going to see if Cupa's ok." I said, teleporting into the forest.

Cupa's POV
"Why Steve? Why?" I say, as my tears are streaming down my face. I loved him so much! His personality, his clumsiness, everything. And Lindsey... I thought we were friends. Why would she betray me like that? Me? And why would he like her? She has always teased Steve for stuff ever since I first saw him. You know, I should be the one he asked. I've shown him so much compassion, and he does this to me? Why? Half of me keeps telling me "Stop it! Tell Steve!" And the other half is saying "It's Lindsey's fault!" But, a tiny voice is there, saying "Forgive..." I trip on my feet and fall face first on the ground. I scream in sadness. I just want all of this to end. Too disappear... I just lay there, crying. "I'm just broken..." I mumble to myself. "No, your not." I hear. I look up to see none other then Emma. "Just go away..." I say to her. Emma stretches out a hand, saying "It's going to be ok, Cupa." I actually look up to see her. She seemed a little hurt somehow. I grab her hand and get up. She could probably see my face with tears. "Cupa, everything's gonna be ok, I just know it." She says. I told her everything. About how I loved Steve since I could remember. How I thought of dream life with him. Everything. "You probably think of me as stupid, right?" I ask. She just shakes her head. Then, she gives me a hug, and says the most powerful thing I've ever heard.

"Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles, and less than perfect conditions. So what? You will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident. And you, will become more and more successful then you will ever have imagined."