Waking Up Your Group

Emma's POV
I smile, and can not stop. Hero is sweet. Super Mega Sweet! I continue to look at the bright moon. My eyes slowly close, as I fall asleep.
*morning*
I wake up to the bright sun in my eyes. I look at everyone to see that everybody is still asleep. That is usually normal. I start to pack up things, like the spare weapons on the ground, stuff like that. I drag Lindsey's bookbag to the pile of Linz's stuff, when I accidentally hit her with it in the process. "I'm so sorry!" I say to her, but apparently she was still asleep. Thank goodness. I thought I woke her! I drag Linz's bookbag to all the other stuff. There, everything's packed up, except the sleeping bags. Whoops. I get my sleeping bag and put it with the other stuff. And now here's the fun part. WAKING UP THE GROUP! I love doing this! I don't have any pillows, so I guess I'll wake them with the power of sound. I take a deep breath, and "WAKE UP!!!" I scream. Everyone wakes up immediately. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" Herobrine screams. "I woke all of you up! That's what." I say, with a smile. Lindsey groans and says "Just a few more minutes." Before rolling back into the covers. "NOPE!" I scream, as I pull her sleeping bag away from her. Lindsey looks tired, really tired, but oh well! I get Lindsey's bookbag for her and say "Here's your bookbag! I packed our stuff up to waste some time." I say, and smile. I hope Linz stops being so sleepezs.