Getting Ready for One of the First Dates

Emma's POV
I go in my room and fix my hair. I can't believe that this is actually happening. I mean, it's not like I was surprised or anything, I mean, I was, but, gah! It's too hard to say! It's super exciting! I make sure that I look "decent" (which I don't normally do), and touch up on a few things. This is so exciting! I can't believe it! I put on my hat and walk out peek out the door. I look to the left. I look to the right. No Herobrine. I run out into the hallway and eat a Hershey kiss, just for good luck. Now that I look around, I don't hear Lindsey or the others either. Is this another prank? Oh well. I pack some things to eat, along with some drinks as well. I put it all in a picnic basket that I made. I mean, it's a picnic, duh. "I'm ready!" I say out loud. In a few minutes, I hear Herobrine walking out. I think he combed his hair... Or did he? I don't know. Something's different about him. "Are you ready to go?" He says. "Yep!" I say happily. And then, right there, he give me a kiss on the cheek. Oh gosh! I'm blushing already. We're not even out of the house! "You know, your cute when your blushing." He says, starting to blush a little himself. My face was getting more pink by the second. "Thanks..." I say, almost lost for words. With one hand holding Herobrine's, and the other holding the picnic basket, me and him set off. This will be fun! Anyways, this is has been one of our first dates!