The Plan

Elena's POV

"They're getting much better, Lindsey!" I say to her in the corner of the room. "Yeah, they are. But I'm not sure if any of them would have the guts to actually hit someone. That's why I practice daily on Steve!" She says. I think about what she's saying. I feel a twinge of guilt as I realize she's probably right. "So how are we going to get them to build up the nerves?" I ask. "Well... We're going to do everything we possibly can, starting tomorrow, to annoy them." Lindsey says with a smirk on her face. She falls into a chinstand and her face turns bright red as she fights to keep her balance. "Wow! That looks like it hurts!" Emma cries as she runs over. "Whoa! I wanna do that!" Cupa yells as she tries to do it. She crashes on her chin. "Oww..." She whines as she rubs what is probably going to be a bruise. I look at Lindsey, who gives me a sly smile. "Tomorrow." She says as we fist bump. "Tomorrow." I say.

Lindsey's POV

I wake up bright and early. Well, I slept with my headphones in so I'd have a silent alarm. And by bright and early, I mean EARLY. 4 am. It takes me a while to get up, because I realize that I don't actually HAVE to get up. But I'm doing this for my friends. Elena comes over and whispers to me. "It's time." She says as she hands me a bowl and a spoon. We run around the house yelling "WAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEEEE UPPPPPPPPPP EVERYONEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" And banging on our pans.