Get off my Garden!

Herobrine's POV
On the table, was a bowl. Inside the bowl, was all the squished up flowers that Lindsey made me destroy. Emma picks up the bowl and says "Thank you." With a smile, before teleporting away. I love Emma's smile...

Emma's POV
I shut the bathroom door and look at myself in the mirror. I will be so glad when all these dots disappear. I get some of the berry cream in my hand and rub it on my arm. It feels really cold on my skin.

Cupa's POV
Almost done, about 5 minutes left. The porkchop continues to cook in the oven. Well... Nothing else to do until it is done cooking. I look out the back window to see, THE RABBITS?! Ok, this is where I am drawing the line! I run outside with a hoe like a crazy person screaming "GET OFF MY GARDEN!" The rabbits ran off, but I know they will come back. Hmm.... Yes! I've got it! I need a fence, that way the rabbits won't get in. Cupa, you are a genius! I run inside and scream "Herobrine!" Herobrine comes out of his bedroom and says "Yes?" "Can you do me a favor and make me some fence? Those stupid rabbits keep eating all of my crops." Herobrine says "Sure! Does it matter what kind of wood?" "No, I just want those rabbits gone." I say.
--------------
If you didn't know, Talking Mobs and Endersnow is made by me AND nightmerrs. She helps me with most of my stories, so please follower her and read her stories, she is an excellent writer!