Bunheads

Lindsey's POV

I sit on the couch with my sketchbook. Savannah is braiding Emma's hair. "What bunheads..." I think aloud. "We aren't bunheads! You're girly, too!" Emma shouts. "Call me girly again, I'll rearrange your teeth." I threaten. "Oh, no you won't!" Herobrine counters. Jeeze, he's defensive. "Dude. I could probably snap every bone in your body." I say. He doesn't argue. Because I'm bigger! Stronger! I open the fridge and pull out the cake. "Thanks for stealing my breakfast this morning." I tell Emma. "You're welcome!" She says as she makes a cutie face. "What was for breakfast?" Savannah asks. "Cake." I respond. "That doesn't seem like it holds any nutritional value." She says. "That's the idea." Explains Cupa.

Emma's POV

"So... What is everyone here? I mean, I'm an EnderKitty, you're an EnderGirl, Cupa is a creeper girl, but what is Lindsey?" She asks me. "Oh, she's part Snow Golem." I say. "She's not the decent of a hostile mob, she's peaceful. But sometimes, it doesn't seem like it!" I say. "I heard that." Lindsey says as she shoves her mouth full with cake. "Can she like, make snow and ice?" Savannah asks me. I nod. Lindsey nods too, but by now, she's got chocolate all over her face.