Steve's Magicial Love Crew (of Love)!

Lindsey's POV

I walk down the hill slowly, Steve trailing behind me. I still can't comprehend what just happened. Then I hear rustling. "It's coming from those bushes," I state. "Oh yeah, about that..." Steve says. All of a sudden, Elena and Savannah jump out of the bush. And by jump, I mean fall out of the bush, giggling. They instantly run up to me and shriek. "Oh my god, Lindsey, you have s boyfriend now! You're dating Steve! This is amazing! You guys are adorable together!" Savannah yells. Elena looks at Steve. "You better be good to her. Keep your hands north of the Equator, no wandering fingers..." She says. I stand there, wide eyed. "Have they been there the whole time?" I ask Steve. He nods, and rubs the back of his neck. "We're his crew!" Savannah states. I regain my composure and look at them seriously. "Guys, don't tell Emma, or Herobrine, or Cupa, or anyone else you can randomly think of! Especially Cupa. I see the way she looks at you, Steve. I don't want to upset her or anything," I say. Elena and Savannah look at each other. "We're telling them," Elena says with a smirk. "Guys! Don't!" I yell. "Why don't you want them to find out! So what if Cupa gets upset?" Steve asks. "I don't know... It's complicated, okay?" I reply. "We're going to wait until we're all together tonight, after everyone's done what they need to do. That's when we'll tell them," Elena says. I facepalm. "I agree with Elena, you guys will have to tell them at some point," Savannah says. I sigh. "Fine. I don't really care," I say to them.