Martial Arts 101, By Lindsey and Elena

Savannah's POV

Steve leads the way to an empty village house. It's one of the biggest, so we can all fit. There's even a loft!!! Lindsey goes and hangs upside down from the ledge. "Lindsey, you're seriously going to break your skull open." Herobrine says to her. "Don't be a buzzkill." She tells him as she does a pull up back to the wood. Elena pulls out a map. "Hey guys... There's something I need to tell you." She says. We all gather around and sit Indian style. "What is it?" Emma asks. Elena pulls out a map. It looks like a map of the Nether. "We need to get to here. That way, I can beg the blazes for their rods and we can make blaze powder, one of the key things used to get to the end." She says. "Why do we have to go there?" Lindsey asks. "That's where Pitchi and Maria are keeping the other mobs." She replies. "Who are Pitchi and Maria?" Cupa asks. "The poeple who are capturing us."

Lindsey's POV

I swear. This is insane. Go to the Nether?! It's so hot there! But snowballs do effect some of the mobs so there's that. But what if I melt first?

Chloe's POV

"Punch harder, Candy. If you want to break that glass and call for help, then you really need to hit that window." Cora says to Candy. There's a window on the side of her room. She's attempting to break it, but it's not even cracking. Candy sits down for a moment. She's been at this for a while. Then she stands up again, takes a deep breath, and throws a punch. The window cracks. I throw her a strip of cloth from my hat so she can band aid her bloody knuckle. But now, thanks to her, we may be getting out of here soon.

Lindsey's POV

"Martial Arts 101! Who wants to learn the ways of the Linz?" I announce to the group, who by their looks have better things to do. "I'll pass. Last time I did that, Emma had to crack my back into place." Cupa says. "Oh! I will!" Elena shouts.

Emma's POV

Elena and Lindsey demonstrate perfectly. They block every punch thrown at each other, and it's hard to believe they can do it as fast as they are going. They stop and take girly bows. "Thank you!" They both say in a high, (potentially mocking) voice. Lindsey runs to the back of the house. "STEVE! LOOKY! THERE'S A JUKEBOX! GET ME A CD!" She screams. "The CDs are on the shelf above you." He says back to her. She reaches two with her hands. "Cat or Blocks?" Lindsey asks me. "Blocks!" I say happily. Yay! We've got music now!