Learning The Ways Of The Linz

Emma's POV
Yay! I love Blocks! Now, it's more "learning the ways of the Linz" time. Oh great. I am not a good fighter. I get scared to easily. How will I be able to fight like Lindsey and Elena? Especially if we're gonna save Candy. Is it bad to say that I'm slightly scared? Lindsey and Elena taught us everything. They teach us fighting, combat, attacks, defense, you name it! We finish, as the sun starts to set. "Perfect timing!" Lindsey says. "Alrighty, all of you did great!" Elena says. I hope so, if we want to save Candy. I hope she isn't dealing with to much pain, wherever she is.

Candy's POV
I look at my hand, with the pink cloth and dry blood on it. It's in pain, but I'll be fine. "Will you be ok?" Cora asks. "Yeah." I say. "I'm sorry Candy." Chloe says. "It's fine, I wanna get out as much as you do." I say to her. I hear the sound of Pitchi's loud boots coming down the stairs. Cora, Chloe, and I immediately stop talking. Get ready for the torture.

*10:00pm*

Emma's POV
Lindsey and Steve left to find some food for the morning. Elena, Savannah, and Cupa are asleep. The only ones awake are Hero and I. I was so tired, but my eyes just wouldn't shut. I've been staring out the window and looking at the stars. I haven't been able to sleep lately.