Endergirl meets Enderkitty

Savannah's POV
I see a girl with brown hair and purple eyes open the door, and a guy with brown hair and white eyes walk in. "We're back!" She says. She stares at me and says "Hero, did I hit my head?" The guy who is supposed to be "Hero" says "I don't think so, or else I'd hit my head as well." Cupa says "No, you didn't hit your head." Lindsey says "Emma, Herobrine, this is Mittens, or Savannah." Oh, so that's their names. I've seen them before, but I never got their names right. I have my hand out and say "My name is Savannah. Nice to meet you." Emma shakes my hand and says "Nice to meet you too! I hope we can be great friends!" Emma says. I shake Herobrine's hand and then I venture the place without the view of a cat. So much colors!

Emma's POV
"So Lindsey, how did this happen?" I ask. She tells me how Savannah was being attacked by the villagers a while back. Wow, that must've been rough. I have so many questions to ask her! Yay! I walk to Cupa's room to see Savannah looking around in amazement. "Hey Savannah? So, you're an EnderKitty? That's so cool! Can you teleport? Do you like ender pearls? What do you do in your spare time?" Me and Savannah had a whole conversation. She asks "Do you want me to do your hair?" Wow, she does hair? I've never been good with it (well besides brushing it but anyways). We walk to the kitchen and bring a chair to the living room. Apparently, she says this will help because my hair is so long. She takes my hat off and says she's gonna do a braid. Awesome! Can't wait to see what it looks like!