Maria and Ms. Kuro

Emma's POV
Wow! It's so cool that Linz changed her outfit! Personal opinion, I liked the snow golem outfit better. I run into my room and get my iron pickaxe. It's sooooo HEAVY!!!!! I drag it to the living room and trip on my feet and fall on the floor. I see an upside down Herobrine staring at me. "Are you ok, Emma?" He asks, as he lends me his hand. I take it and stand up. He looks at me, and I look at him. Stop staring Emma! I grab my pickaxe and say "Good-bye Friends! I am off to Neverland!" I scream as I teleport myself to the cave. I usually get all the ore for everyone. I'm still trying to find some emerald...

Maria's POV
They'll pay... For what they did to daddy. I get the phone and dial a number.

Witch Academy: Which Academy, who's calling?

Maria: Maria. May I speak to Ms. Kuro?

WA: *static* Pitchi Kuro speaking.

Maria: Is the potion ready? It's close to the girl's reawakening... We can't let her wake. You know what will happen if we don't destroy her.

WA: It won't come true, the potion is gonna be tested on the eye today. Call tomorrow, you will get your answer.

Maria: But-

*dooooooo..... (WA hung up)*

Darnit! Those puny which girls... They need to hurry, before IT starts.